Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-20-2005   #21
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Rep Power: 572 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by playoff year please
This is how I see it.

Texans 0-2
@Cincy W
Ten W
@Seattle W
Indy L ?
Cleveland W
@Jack L
@Indy L
K.C. L
St. Louis W
@Balt W ?
@Ten W
Arizona W
Jack W
@San Fran W

Texans 10-6 : :
Your stupid
Bubbajwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2005   #22
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Rep Power: 572 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected

I still think we will go 8-8
Old 09-20-2005   #23
z0rpAn
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to z0rpAn Send a message via MSN to z0rpAn Send a message via Yahoo to z0rpAn

Quote:
Originally Posted by playoff year please
This is how I see it.

Texans 0-2
@Cincy W
Ten W
@Seattle W
Indy L ?
Cleveland W
@Jack L
@Indy L
K.C. L
St. Louis W
@Balt W ?
@Ten W
Arizona W
Jack W
@San Fran W

Texans 10-6 : :
nothing like them s
forget playoffs at this point, no ones even worthy of a fantasy football roster spot with 12+ teams in it, with the way our team loses together.
z0rpAn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2005   #24
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326354 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Texans 0-2
@Cincy .................L <-This years greatest show on turf
Ten ..................W
@Seattle................L <-Holmgrens plan finally starts to pay off
Indy ..................L <-No question about it
Cleveland ..............W <-Not gaurranteed, but we should be better by now, they should have collapsed by now
@Jack...................W <- We've got a better chance of beating this team here, later in the season, they'l definitely be in play-off mode
@Indy....................L
K.C. .....................L
St. Louis.................W <-I can see this
@Balt.....................W <-no question. Their QB controversy is between bad and worse
@Ten.....................W <-Maybe I'm dreaming......we sweep the Titans
Arizona...................W
Jack ...................L <-They are in play-off mode
@San Fran .............W

Texans 8-8 worst case scenario : :

This team should be better than that by now.

Last edited by thunderkyss; 09-20-2005 at 07:13 PM.
thunderkyss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2005   #25
HardCoreTxn
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to HardCoreTxn Send a message via MSN to HardCoreTxn Send a message via Yahoo to HardCoreTxn

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisherflo
I don't understand oso.......what do you mean matador??
I think thats Buchanons new nickname....I think it should be Philip "2 below" Buchanon
Old 09-20-2005   #26
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 74340 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

lol Texans at Ravens. Now there will be a game for the ages...I forsee the score: Texans 3, Ravens 4 (yes, 2 safeties).
gtexan02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2005   #27
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02
lol Texans at Ravens. Now there will be a game for the ages...I forsee the score: Texans 3, Ravens 4 (yes, 2 safeties).
No Int returns or Fumble recoveries for touchdowns. For the Ravens :brickwall :brickwall
Sponsored links
Old 09-20-2005   #28
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

"PLAYOFFS? You're talking about playoffs?!!! We'll be lucky just to win another game..." -- Jim Mora, coach of the Colts a long time ago.

If you hear that clip played on sports talk radio....it's just hilarious.

The brutal honesty in his voice when he says it is so refreshing.

We ain't making the playoffs.

I vow to shave my sack hair and glue it to my upper lip if we make the playoffs. And you can sure as heck hold me to it if it happens.

That's a promise.
GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2005   #29
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpshafer_1976
"PLAYOFFS? You're talking about playoffs?!!! We'll be lucky just to win another game..." -- Jim Mora, coach of the Colts a long time ago.

I vow to shave my sack hair and glue it to my upper lip if we make the playoffs. And you can sure as heck hold me to it if it happens.

That's a promise.
I wont forget this. just not sure if I want to see it
Old 09-20-2005   #30
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpshafer_1976

That's a promise.
I never thought I would ever possibly root against the Texans but your making it realy hard.
Old 09-20-2005   #31
Elite
Veteran

Default No We Dont

We have a chance to Win One Game this year maybe two. but im sticking to my 1-15 and the game we win is againts san fran.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read