Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-19-2005   #21
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

The offense will be the same cause Pendry will only be able to do what Capers wants him to and that is to run the ball. Unless Capers get smart and tries to save his job by opening the offense, nothing will change.
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005   #22
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 64727 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
The offense will be the same cause Pendry will only be able to do what Capers wants him to and that is to run the ball. Unless Capers get smart and tries to save his job by opening the offense, nothing will change.
there is always a chance that he will.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005   #23
BeerTastesLikeVictory
Custom Title

Rep Power: 31401 BeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardKnockTexan
I'm thinking that we go to Cinncinati and loose by 25. Capers and the rest of the staff is fired and we begin the re-rebuiding process.
I dont think it is a RE - building process. It would still just be building, to re-build would mean you would have to be built in the past, and without a winning record on the books, I dont think that fits this team. Cincy it hot right now, the only way to get back going is with a W at this point. Before the season started we hated having the bye in week 3, right now its the best thing for the team. I still have hope, what I lack is confidence in the team and coaching.
BeerTastesLikeVictory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005   #24
exclude
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulip
With the lack of harmony between Capers and Palmer being one of the Texans MANY problems, I would think that replacing Palmer with Pendry would make things better.

How much better, I don't know. We're about to find out.

I will say, though, that I'm not looking forward to our new offense. I'm a child of the run-and-shoot, and so LESS finesse is not what I'm looking for.
It will be as better as the 99 Carolina Panthers...oh wait nvm :brickwall
exclude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005   #25
touttail
All Pro

Dom Capers here, can you spell Pendry, so I can write it in my little notebook.

bobby 119C
touttail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005   #26
tsip
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13 tsip was voted MVPtsip was voted MVPtsip was voted MVP
Default So True

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
...my thoughts exactly!!!
tsip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005   #27
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Someone needs to order and watch this video and do some scouting on Pendry:

LINK
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-19-2005   #28
BigDTexansFan
All Pro

When Don Criqui NFL Genius can spot when you going to pass and when you run you know your offense SUCKS.

1 thing to remember they accused Jimmy Johnson of having a vanilla offense and having no imagination on offense in Dallas BUT they won games and moved down field with consistency.....imagination shamgination, I want a consistent ofense that makes use of the players we have a QB with a great arm, a solid RB and an amazing WR who can make a difference IF he gets the ball

Was wondering how long before Charley said hey we could get same offense from "Offense for Dummies" book
BigDTexansFan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read