• 5-11 (again)

Votes: 10 13.3%
  • 6-10

Votes: 14 18.7%
  • 7-9

Votes: 7 9.3%
  • 8-8

Votes: 6 8.0%
  • 9-7 or higher (Im not sure why Im even posting this one...)

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters

bigcarlos

Waterboy
We started with perhaps the worst offensive line in the history of the NFL and incredibly, it's barely improved in 4 years.
we win one :embarrass

bckey

All Pro
I predicted 7-9 with a +/- 1 factor before the season started. I'm going to go with the minus 1 and say 6-10 after seeing our first 2 weeks.

Cincinnati on the road could be ugly.

I don't see us beating Indy or Jacksonville this year at home or away.

The Titans with Steve McNair are never a pushover for us. Kansas City looks really good.

I think we would beat Baltimore if we played them here but that isn't the case.

The Rams will smoke check P-Burnt.

Seattle will be us simply beat us because they are a better team and we are on the road.

Arizona is a head scratcher. Who knows what they will be like when we play them.

San Fran has all season to gel before we play them.

Cleveland beat the **** out of us the last game of the season last year

It looks tough for the Texans. We are missing Sharper and Glenn way more than alot of people thought we would. Passing on DJ is looking more and more like a real boneheaded blunder.

RoleModel

Practice Squad
bckey said:
It looks tough for the Texans. We are missing Sharper and Glenn way more than alot of people thought we would.
...well, more than the front office thought we would. Most of the fans saw this coming.

Bubbajwp

All Flopper
6-10 We were better than we were playing. As much as I dislike palmer I think that are ofensive problems are more because of capers

TexHorns

Waterboy
We have the talent to make a big turn around. The whole idea is to spread the Defense, to do that we need to make catches, run block better and avoid tuff yardage situations. They have to do a better job of run blocking! I think that we need to hold accountable the players that are not making the plays. I hate seeing dropped balls so IMO put armstrong in and when mathis gets well, put him in also. Why is Bradford still here and where are Swinton and Kasper? AJ has also dropped some but his playmaking ability is still there so no worries on him. The line stinks but it is the same problem we dealt with last year so I think we can still play well with this line if they start run blocking. The Oline problem was obviously not fixed so we just have to wait until next year. Now for our defense I say again, we have talent. So far we have kept the Defense on the field way too long. You cant expect the D to win the game for you and be on the field as much as they have. The D just needs to stop the big plays and make teams work for yardage. For the D I just have two more words pressure and contain. I hope this makes any sense because I am considerably frustrated. :texans:

Crank_It_Up

Waterboy
before we played Buffalo I said we'd be 3-9 after the first 12 games and win at least 3 out the remaining 4 games.

6-10

I knew we'd get blown out in our first 2 games, so nothing new... hang in there, enjoy, the best is yet to come... our first win will be against Bud the crud adams, so we'll cherish it even more, hehe.

Go Texans beat Titans!!!

bawlmer-hon

Practice Squad
It will get better... not by a whole lot, but it will get better. It has to get better, right? Cannot get worse...

bigtex77

Waterboy
bawlmer-hon said:
It will get better... not by a whole lot, but it will get better. It has to get better, right? Cannot get worse...
Hopefully, it can't get worse, at least it should't. We already got the top 2 defenses from last year out of the way.

Texans86

Rookie
4-12 I'm hoping we might be able to split the tennesee games, and get lucky on some more. With the way we play, this could be hopeful wishing.

eriadoc

Texan-American
I'm saying 7-9. This team has the talent to be middle of the pack and with less confusion on offense, they should put together a run. They won't win pretty, but I think they'll pull 7 games out, which might be enough to save Capers' job, sadly.