Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-19-2005   #21
HardKnockTexan
All Pro

Rep Power: 28 HardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02
Imagine if we lost AJ.
3 catches and less than 30 yards...
That's a load off the offense for sure.
Old 09-19-2005   #22
scourge 
Digression King

Rep Power: 3215 scourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respected

The problem with your list is that all of those teams have figured out how to score 10 or more points in at least one of their 2 losses. And most of them have come within 7 points of winning a game. And only Minnesota has a worse point differential than us. The Vikings were outscored by 40 points in the last 2 games, to our 35. We suck and have NO heart.

Quote:
"He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Samuel Johnson
scourge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005   #23
ATX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 144 ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respected

Well, I guess we're gonna go 14-2 this year instead of 16-0 :brickwall
ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005   #24
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 136745 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertankman
Arizona - Damn, I really thought they were going to be the surprise team of the year?

Minnesota - I guess loosing Moss means a loosing record?

San Diego - Isn't this the team that put us down 0-2 last year and went to the playoffs?

Baltimore - They have a great coach, a great organization My mistake I meant they had a great organization 2 weeks ago

Green Bay - The fans just cant wait till Brett Farve retires!
Whats different between these teams and our beloved Texans? We don't care about those teams, those teams lost together as a team, they showed effort, and every single one of those teams would probably beat us like the redheaded stepchild we are in this league. (No offense to you redheads out there.) Point is we are sinking fast in this 4 year plan. But yet there I sit, every weekend, holding out hope that we look good and pull out a win. Even down by 20 in the 4th, there I am yelling at the TV - THROW IT AWAY, Catch the dang ball BADFORD, its not 2 HAND touch, Offsides? Your freaking kidding me! The ball is right there. Rookie mistakes. Venting completed.... So, how do we do this week vs. BYE? I hear BYE is a 10 point favorite....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005   #25
JaguarsFan1
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertankman
Interesting because my wife is a Dallas fan, do you guys watch the game in the same room when the Jags and Texans are playing? No offence taken, but the point I was trying to make was that I guarantee that one of those 0=2 teams make the playoffs

We are Jaguar season ticket holders, so it's always fun sitting next to her while she is wearing her Texans gear. You should see it. All year our section is cool with her til the Texans game, then the BOO BIRDS come out.
JaguarsFan1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read