Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-19-2005   #21
touttail
All Pro

Dom Capers here, we will have to evaluate what happened Sunday.

I will tell you what happened, we got our butt kicked the last 3 games, Browns, Bills, Steelers.

bobby 119C :brickwall
touttail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005   #22
ojthecat
Veteran

What Dom Capers will say.

"We new going into this game that the Team that won the takeway battle would have the best chance to win the game. Well we didn't win the takeaway battle. I thought I guys fought hard in the second half. David took the ball and marched down the field and scored a touchdown. None of us are happy with the outcome. We understand that there will be down weeks. Next weeek we have a bye and we have to work to turn things around. We can be a good football team ."
Old 09-19-2005   #23
HardKnockTexan
All Pro

Rep Power: 28 HardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performer

If I could ask Dom Capers 1 question, it would be....

How long untill YOU ARE FIRED?
Old 09-19-2005   #24
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny
Fiddy, they are reading some of these questions off right now on 610am. Lance mentioned this thread and has taken some of these questions and are discussing them with John McClain.
I WAS AT SCHOOL!!!! Can someone give me a run down? I HATE SCHOOL!!!!

I better have gotten some credit cause I sent Lance an email about this thread.

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005   #25
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 72472 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
I WAS AT SCHOOL!!!! Can someone give me a run down? I HATE SCHOOL!!!!

No misspellings. Good punctuation. Grammar OK.

School is doing all right by you. You're way ahead of the pack already.
Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005   #26
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner
No misspellings. Good punctuation. Grammar OK.

School is doing all right by you. You're way ahead of the pack already.
This was my big break. It was gonna jump start my radio analyst career, but I was too busy learning learning about straight line growth in statistics.

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Old 09-19-2005   #27
Texans Horror
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 26 Texans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of Famer
Default Personnel Questions

Why play an over-rated, veteran LT (Riley) who is showing no progression over a young LT who is still learning the game (Wand)?
Why cut Swinton when our Punt Returns are horrible?
Why was Sloan Thomas axed and Bradford kept?
General Question: I know we are in transition, but when are we going to stop living on next season's hopes and become a play-off contender?
Texans Horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-19-2005   #28
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Lines our busy

I want someone to ask him why P-Burnt plays so far off the line...

Old 09-19-2005   #29
Cheroqui
Veteran

I would have liked to know why you have TE's and don't use them and why is Mathis not used for the speed threat to possibly take attention off of Andre?
Old 09-19-2005   #30
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckm
#27 isn't correct .... Steelers were in the sun all day ... Texans got shade around mid 4th quarter ...

That is incorrect. I was at the game and sitting up high near the rafters. The Steelers started the day in the shade which is probably what the original poster was referring to. Shortly after halftime they got into the sun and the Texans got some shade.

Regardless the entire question of whether or not the Texans should keep the roof open to use the Houston heat against their opponents is stupid. Yesterday the Steelers beat the stuffing out of the Texans despite wearing black and spending the latter part of the game in the sun.

Then they proceeded to beat the stuffing and see what fell out of it.

If you're counting on the weather slowing your opponent down then IMO you have the wrong mindset from the start.
Old 09-19-2005   #31
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheroqui
I would have liked to know why you have TE's and don't use them and why is Mathis not used for the speed threat to possibly take attention off of Andre?
Our TEs or more run blocking oriented than pass catching and Mathis has been injured.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read