Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-18-2005   #1
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 109602 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Capers press conference

I didn't know how to get the link to show.

anyone listen to his press conference?

http://www.houstontexans.com/
Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005   #2
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 109602 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

http://www.houstontexans.com/news/ne...php?PRKey=1969

there it is in writing.
Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005   #3
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 265137 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Sweet. Capers "didn't like what he saw on offense". That's deep and insightful. Someone should cue him in on how that feels to watch when you paid admission.

That's a good link to read what they said after the game but honestly, it's not like there's any information in there. Just the usual sound bites they throw out after a game like today.
Old 09-18-2005   #4
texan279
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4561 texan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respected

I read it looks like the same ole **** to me...We have to try harder, we are better than we played today, blah blah blah...
Old 09-18-2005   #5
Trextexan
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel
Sweet. Capers "didn't like what he saw on offense". That's deep and insightful. Someone should cue him in on how that feels to watch when you paid admission.

That's a good link to read what they said after the game but honestly, it's not like there's any information in there. Just the usual sound bites they throw out after a game like today.

Anyone think there is anbody who would like what they saw today???
--besides the steelers----
Trextexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005   #6
TexanExile
Square 1 again

Rep Power: 3475 TexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respected

Quotes from Capers press conference:*

"Uh, well, I'd like to start by saying thanks to the fans who stayed until the end of the game. Both of you were great."

"Positives? Sure! My penmanship was really great today. My little notes don't have a single scratchout on them. Look, see this page? '1st down sucked, 2nd down sucked, 3rd down sucked.' Wow!"

"I think it's important not to get too down on this team. I mean, both games so far, we've had a great drive during EACH one! That's exciting."

"I definitely think we won't lose next Sunday. You can count on that."

* OK, not....
TexanExile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005   #7
Newly
Rookie

We won't lose next Sunday. bye week
Old 09-18-2005   #8
Texas_Heat
Veteran

The bye is going to kill them 56-0 bet the house on that.
Greatest Metal Bands: #1 VENOM # 2 SLAYER.
Texas_Heat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005   #9
texan279
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4561 texan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respected

It's funny because it's true...
Old 09-18-2005   #10
TexanExile
Square 1 again

Rep Power: 3475 TexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respected

Guess I forgot my sarcasm markers.....heh
TexanExile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005   #11
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 206631 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newly
We won't lose next Sunday. bye week

Ill take te bye week .... - the points

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005   #12
Keldar
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanExile

"Uh, well, I'd like to start by saying thanks to the fans who stayed until the end of the game. Both of you were great."

"Positives? Sure! My penmanship was really great today. My little notes don't have a single scratchout on them. Look, see this page? '1st down sucked, 2nd down sucked, 3rd down sucked.' Wow!"

"I think it's important not to get too down on this team. I mean, both games so far, we've had a great drive during EACH one! That's exciting."

* OK, not....

Keldar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005   #13
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 88409 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

* OK, not....

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005   #14
tsip
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13 tsip was voted MVPtsip was voted MVPtsip was voted MVP
Default blame game

Well, at least Caper's kept his string alive by mentioning the word execute and not taking any blame for the loss... got to wonder,though, going on 4 years--when will we execute on a regular basis, as that is probally a prerequisite to a winning team

Last edited by tsip; 09-19-2005 at 01:17 AM. Reason: add
tsip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005   #15
ROYDESTROY
Rookie

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf
I didn't know how to get the link to show.

anyone listen to his press conference?

http://www.houstontexans.com/
Capers sounded as if he were about to cry..shacky voice and all..I think he knows how poor the team is and his job is on the line the next few weeks ..no more excuses play well or get the axe
Old 09-19-2005   #16
Elite
Veteran

How sweet would it be if the whole coaching staff quits tomorrow
Old 09-19-2005   #17
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 133685 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

* OK, not....
LoL - People are now looking at me strange at work. Very good TexanExile.

BTW - I hear BYE is a 10 point favorite. Any of you guys remember when Spurrier was coaching WAS and gave himself the gameball after one of the few games they won? Sure seems like Dom would give himself the gameball. I think I saw him write that in his notepad this week - Dont take blame for game, award myself gameball.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read