Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-18-2005   #21
CyberTexan
Veteran

I think Buchannon has been terrible thus far , but I didnt expect him to come in and be unbeatable , I expected teams to pick on him this year and thats what they are doing , untill he intercepts a couple and makes a couple big plays they will stop same thing happened to Dunta Robinson but after a while he made them pay and now they dont pick on him as much.
CyberTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005   #22
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

Why does he play 15 yards off his WR???

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005   #23
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 89407 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected

what a joke. if i made that kinda effort ay my low paying job i'd be in a welfare line.

i honestly hope when hes in a dark room surrounded by teammates and their reviewing film someone knocks the snot out of him.

that is an unforgivable play.

he needs to suffer immediate consequences. make him an example.
Old 09-18-2005   #24
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 89407 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected

Fraud!

im still more pissed about that one play then anything else. even the loss overall you can find reasons for...you knew they were a damn good team....#1 defense etc ect....

up until that point in the game i was willing to give p-buc a break...hes new to the system, our defense isnt getting any pressure, hes got a rookie safety helping him, and my favorite---ward is just a beast...

but then:
3rd quarter. 3:57 on the clock.i watched it at least 20 times. profesional athlete paid millions of dollars...fills the gap. willie parker dosent steam roll him...willie parker dosent even bother to throw a juke....nothing. he just runs casually by p-buc.

all of a sudden i've got the sneaking suspiscion p-buc frequents vegas.
Old 09-18-2005   #25
HardCoreTxn
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to HardCoreTxn Send a message via MSN to HardCoreTxn Send a message via Yahoo to HardCoreTxn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther5407
Whats the likelyhood of Glenn wanting to come back?
Glenn come back to this? we have a better chance of Bosselli coming back
Old 09-18-2005   #26
Keldar
Veteran

Can we trade Puke-cannon for that Palmolive guy, the DB from the Steelers?
Keldar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005   #27
Elite
Veteran

why not make a package deal deal phillip buchanon and david carr for anyone's 2nd rounder that would be a fair trade.

but so far buchanon has been horrible
Old 09-18-2005   #28
JustBonee
Hall of Fame

Deja vu ... He brings to mind the days of Matt 'Mary' Stevens. If the opponent runs anywhere near you, run away as fast as you can!
JustBonee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005   #29
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Rep Power: 572 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassyTexan
Deja vu ... He brings to mind the days of Matt 'Mary' Stevens. If the opponent runs anywhere near you, run away as fast as you can!
once again I completly disagree Matt Stevens would just bump into the opponent where Psuch just tries to shake there hand.
Bubbajwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005   #30
TexansStill
Rookie

Default I tell you who we need...

The burger King. That guy is a good corner.
TexansStill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005   #31
JustBonee
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbajwp
once again I completly disagree Matt Stevens would just bump into the opponent where Psuch just tries to shake there hand.
JustBonee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005   #32
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 712 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ledzeppelin229

Matt Stevens had a crucial mental flaw - He always put the biggest hits on the guys that didn't catch the ball, while playing flag football when the guy had the ball in his hand. Maybe someone never told him the difference...

ledzeppelin229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005   #33
stevo3883
All Pro

you know, matt stevens is the real reason Ricky Williams retired... Ricky said he couldnt take losing his shoe any longer, running for 50 yard touchdowns in his sock just wore him down.
stevo3883 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005   #34
ROYDESTROY
Rookie

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky
Make my Buchanon extra crisp. With a pat of unsalted butter & boysenberry preserves.
LOL...great post...you nailed it
Old 09-19-2005   #35
touttail
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegr8fan
only question I have is why in the world is Faggins playing 'second fiddle' to this smuck.
Faggins gets burnt every game he plays in, including this Sunday. He gives up the big play much too often!

Bobby 119C
touttail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005   #36
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 89551 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

glenn had special talents, but we prefer special olympics on this team. just look at the upgrades ... buchannon over glenn, greenwood over sharper, bradford over armstrong, mckinney & weigert over - hell i know a fat kid down the street that could block better than those two combined.

remember kids, being fast is better than being good. i'm willing to bet buchannon gets beat for 180 yards & 4 missed tackles during the bye week.

oh, and i dont blame faggins for anything yesterday except for the poor swipe. that play was the epitome of "being left on an island" with a qb "having all day to throw".
Old 09-19-2005   #37
BREAZE
Veteran

PB is doing everything in his power to not get resigned with he Texans...and doing it rather well.
BREAZE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005   #38
touttail
All Pro

He's good for at least two burns per game. He pads too far off the reciever and won't hit. Daunte is smaller and ain't scared to hit somebody!

Bobby 119C
Old 09-19-2005   #39
exclude
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter
...mckinney & weigert over - hell i know a fat kid down the street that could block better than those two combined...
Both of these guys got abused yesterday by Hampton, particularly Mckinney.

I use to think that at least Mckinney was halfway decent but after yesterday's debacle, that's certainly not the case anymore.
exclude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005   #40
touttail
All Pro

Ghost Raider is this a trick question? LOL

bobby 119C

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read