Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-18-2005   #1
timeforanewcoach
Rookie

Default trying would help to win games.

Doesn't it seem like no one on the Texans cares if they win or not? They layed down for every game in the second half last year except for Chicago and Jacksonville, and now the first two this year. If it were up to me Capers would be unemployed as soon as the final gun today and I'd hire some ex-army general who'd yell and scream and cuss at everyone until they showed some sings of effort. It's like as soon as they gave up the first touchdown it was time to quit. And Capers just stands there on the sideline with his mouth open like he's hacking up a hairball.
timeforanewcoach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005   #2
buckaroo_banzai
Rookie

Rep Power: 157 buckaroo_banzai is a quality contributor and well respectedbuckaroo_banzai is a quality contributor and well respectedbuckaroo_banzai is a quality contributor and well respectedbuckaroo_banzai is a quality contributor and well respectedbuckaroo_banzai is a quality contributor and well respectedbuckaroo_banzai is a quality contributor and well respectedbuckaroo_banzai is a quality contributor and well respectedbuckaroo_banzai is a quality contributor and well respectedbuckaroo_banzai is a quality contributor and well respectedbuckaroo_banzai is a quality contributor and well respectedbuckaroo_banzai is a quality contributor and well respected

it seems like they have no heart.....a reflection of their coach, i think
buckaroo_banzai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005   #3
Wharton
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 12 Wharton was voted MVPWharton was voted MVPWharton was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeforanewcoach
Doesn't it seem like no one on the Texans cares if they win or not? They layed down for every game in the second half last year except for Chicago and Jacksonville, and now the first two this year.
I agree that the Texans did not put forth any effort this year, but I disagree on last year. I thought there was alot of good effort on the players part last year. But, the lack of coaching, in particular half time adjustments, caused us to loose alot of games in the second half of games last year.

IMHO, Capers has lost this team.

Wharton is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read