Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-18-2005   #341
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 115170 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Morency got traded to Pit midgame..gooo announcers! Big stiff arm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005   #342
ghostlight
All Pro

Rep Power: 202 ghostlight is a quality contributor and well respectedghostlight is a quality contributor and well respectedghostlight is a quality contributor and well respectedghostlight is a quality contributor and well respectedghostlight is a quality contributor and well respectedghostlight is a quality contributor and well respectedghostlight is a quality contributor and well respectedghostlight is a quality contributor and well respectedghostlight is a quality contributor and well respectedghostlight is a quality contributor and well respectedghostlight is a quality contributor and well respected

Five sacks already! What is the record?
Old 09-18-2005   #343
BuffSoldier
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacquescas
i'm saving my 1000th post for our first offensive touchdown so ill be back around the mid point of the season
you forgot DCs run last week
Old 09-18-2005   #344
jacquescas
Hall of Fame

ugh that hurt.
jacquescas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005   #345
TexSon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 TexSon was voted MVPTexSon was voted MVPTexSon was voted MVPTexSon was voted MVPTexSon was voted MVP

... :brickwall .
TexSon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005   #346
TexanExile
Square 1 again

Rep Power: 3475 TexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respected

The team can quit. I WILL NOT.
TexanExile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005   #347
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 115170 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

I seriously did not think it was possible to be this bad....freaking Chicago has scored 24, the Bears!

Quote:
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
Sponsored links
Old 09-18-2005   #348
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6844 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanExile
Same here.
RTP2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005   #349
PapaL
Loose Screw

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTP2110
Same here.
I 3rd that. So is this what it feels like to be Bears, Bengals, Browns fans?

Quote:
Old 09-18-2005   #350
TexanExile
Square 1 again

Rep Power: 3475 TexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCROD
I seriously did not think it was possible to be this bad....
I agree. I mean, they're playing one of the top teams in the league (even if they'll almost certainly gag again in the playoffs), but they're not even in it a LITTLE bit. This team needs to be rocked in the bye week. McNair needs to make a statement somehow. I'm not sure how you do that after only 2 weeks, but something's gotta give.
Old 09-18-2005   #351
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Same fro me.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005   #352
BuffSoldier
Hall of Fame

Quote:
I just cant give up
Old 09-18-2005   #353
tuxedo
Rookie

Carr needs more protection . Carr has been sacked ten time in 4 quarters.
tuxedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005   #354
Ibar_Harry
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 Ibar_Harry was voted MVPIbar_Harry was voted MVPIbar_Harry was voted MVP

This game started offensively like all other games for us. Basically 2 runs and a pass and its all over and the other team gets a good drive going. I still say we have as many problems defensively as we do offensively. Most of you don't think of it that way, but the defense does not allow our offense a chance to get started. Are we bad offensively? Oh, yes, but a lot of it is pressure and lack of confidence and success. We never can relax and get a start. We are as tight as a drum and the play calling SUCKS and that's being polite. I still think Mathis will make a difference when he can play, but the other teams no that too and will target him. Basically this team has 3 offensive players playing 3 on 11. Kind of unfair when you think about it.
Ibar_Harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005   #355
PapaL
Loose Screw

Ravens only have 24 yarads at half. Wwe have more! Yeah baby!

Quote:
Old 09-18-2005   #356
Fldvldog
Veteran

GAME UPDATE:

Indianapolis: 0
Jacksonville: 0
Fldvldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005   #357
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6844 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffSoldier
I just cant give up
No matter how hard I try to change the channel, and not watch, I just can't bring myself to do it. Time for a ''at least we have a team to cheer for'' moment.
RTP2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005   #358
TexanExile
Square 1 again

Including the times he sacked himself, right? I'm sure Interim Head Coach Capers will quickly point out on Monday that those sacks weren't the fault of the offensive line. Like that matters.
Old 09-18-2005   #359
ghostlight
All Pro

Rep Power: 202 ghostlight is a quality contributor and well respectedghostlight is a quality contributor and well respectedghostlight is a quality contributor and well respectedghostlight is a quality contributor and well respectedghostlight is a quality contributor and well respectedghostlight is a quality contributor and well respectedghostlight is a quality contributor and well respectedghostlight is a quality contributor and well respectedghostlight is a quality contributor and well respectedghostlight is a quality contributor and well respectedghostlight is a quality contributor and well respected

What coach is out there that we could talk to?
Old 09-18-2005   #360
PapaL
Loose Screw

Harringon INT - returned for TD. Chicago has now put up 31.

Quote:

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read