Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-18-2005   #241
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 156643 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

WHY intentionally LOSE a yard when you don't have to? :brickwall
disaacks3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005   #242
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 168146 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by swisher
and that counts as a sack...just throw it away!
He hasnt figured that out yet. Vinny pointed that out this week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005   #243
BuffSoldier
Hall of Fame

lets Go
Old 09-18-2005   #244
jacquescas
Hall of Fame

ok i am just gonna keep belittleing the offesnse because if i start complimenting them ...
jacquescas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005   #245
swisher
Old School

Rep Power: 669 swisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respected

they open up the playbook, and then close it again.
swisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005   #246
BuffSoldier
Hall of Fame

Get the ball down where we can catch it
Old 09-18-2005   #247
Dime
Hall of Fame

That was a drop by Johnson
Old 09-18-2005   #248
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 168146 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacquescas
ok i am just gonna keep belittleing the offesnse because if i start complimenting them ...
Good point, the more we laugh at them, the better they do. If AJ was only 7 inches taller

Quote:
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
Old 09-18-2005   #249
gg no re
iggnorent

Rep Power: 42567 gg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respected

I swore I saw a 4WR formation once. I SWORE.
gg no re is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005   #250
TexanExile
Square 1 again

Rep Power: 3475 TexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respected

I know that was a tough pass to catch, but last year AJ made those kind of grabs.
TexanExile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005   #251
jacquescas
Hall of Fame

gut check long 3rd down
jacquescas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005   #252
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

I figured out why AJ isnt having a good season:

The back of his jersey now has 'A. Johnson' instead of "Johnson"
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005   #253
BuffSoldier
Hall of Fame

Another wasted TO, hey Drew Brees is a FA, but it takes him like 4 years to make an adjustment to a new team anyway
Old 09-18-2005   #254
Honch Delgado
Veteran

Come on field goal!
Honch Delgado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005   #255
PapaL
Loose Screw

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanExile
I know that was a tough pass to catch, but last year AJ made those kind of grabs.
Just saw it again, your right. Hit'em in the hands.

Quote:
Old 09-18-2005   #256
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

Breakdowns all over by all sorts of players.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005   #257
Crank_It_Up
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by V Man
Does Carr know he could throw it away when you are outside the tackles and save that yard.
he did that same thing a lot last year... giving up big yardage sometimes for no reason.... I just don't understand it.

On that play it was understandable since at least the place where he went out of bounds was close to the line of scrimmage, but I've seen him run out of bounds when he's 12 yards behind the line of scrimmage.
Old 09-18-2005   #258
BuffSoldier
Hall of Fame

WOW, just when we started to play like professinals
Old 09-18-2005   #259
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

That sucks...

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005   #260
Meisterman
Veteran

Sack after a timeout...pathetic

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read