Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-18-2005   #201
Elite
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honch Delgado
where's our first round pick travis johnson?

Our 1st round pick couldnt even beat out seth payne lol. but we dont need DJ
Old 09-18-2005   #202
BuffSoldier
Hall of Fame

At least it didnt hit his elbow
Old 09-18-2005   #203
TexanExile
Square 1 again

Rep Power: 3475 TexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respected

HAHAHAHA That announcer just said Capers' message to the offense was "don't try to do too much."

That's funny in about 10 different ways.
TexanExile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005   #204
Honch Delgado
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texizgreat
listen to those boos just horible
but well deserved
Honch Delgado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005   #205
jacquescas
Hall of Fame

if we win the challenge can we count that as a win?
jacquescas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005   #206
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacquescas
if we win the challenge can we count that as a win?
I'm counting it as a win.

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005   #207
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meisterman
Speaking of Derrick Johnson...doesn't this team need playmakers...oh I guess not.

Please don't bring up Derrick Johnson. That was the most depressing drafts ever. I went from over joyed with him falling to us to almost breaking the tv when they passed on him by trading back.
bckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-18-2005   #208
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

YESSSS

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Old 09-18-2005   #209
swisher
Old School

Rep Power: 669 swisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respected

take that Steelers! We win!....(the challenge).
swisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005   #210
jacquescas
Hall of Fame

wow amazing we won a challenge omg, wow amazing now we have ummm momentum
Old 09-18-2005   #211
ghostlight
All Pro

Rep Power: 202 ghostlight is a quality contributor and well respectedghostlight is a quality contributor and well respectedghostlight is a quality contributor and well respectedghostlight is a quality contributor and well respectedghostlight is a quality contributor and well respectedghostlight is a quality contributor and well respectedghostlight is a quality contributor and well respectedghostlight is a quality contributor and well respectedghostlight is a quality contributor and well respectedghostlight is a quality contributor and well respectedghostlight is a quality contributor and well respected

My grandbaby has hidden my remote control and I'm going nuts trying to find it.
Old 09-18-2005   #212
stevo3883
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by V Man
What is the over and under on the number of games it takes Travis Johnson to get as many tackles as Derrick Johnson got in his first NFL game.

oh but... oh but... TACKLES arent supposed to make TACKLES!!!

They are just supposed to stand there and take up space!!

So it makes perfect sense to draft a guy in the early 1st round to just stand in a hole, instead of one of those 'playmakers' that go around forcing fumbles and all that junk.

Give me a guy with a motor that plugs up a hole over a guy that forces "big plays" any day of the week!

Its not like DJ is any better than that guy we got... whats his name... Marland Wayans? Well, you know. That guy can do just as well as DJ no doubt!

and I have a suggestion, I feel we are getting too slow at Kicker, sure Kris Brown makes the kicks and is a good kicker, but we need more team speed. My quarterback in HS was also the kicker and he was pretty fast. Lets pick him up!
stevo3883 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005   #213
Meisterman
Veteran

I wonder what Casserly is saying to McNair up in the suite. He is probably spinning it hard!
Old 09-18-2005   #214
swisher
Old School

Rep Power: 669 swisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respected

sweet 1 yard run!!
swisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005   #215
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 103796 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Power run up the middle for 1.5 woo-hoo
disaacks3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005   #216
Brewer16
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Brewer16

Quote:
Originally Posted by swisher
take that Steelers! We win!....(the challenge).
Hey, at least we won something
Old 09-18-2005   #217
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 104108 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

I wonder if that review is the last thing we "win" this season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005   #218
jacquescas
Hall of Fame

short pass for double that, 3rd and only a short 5
Old 09-18-2005   #219
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

Anyone ever consider blocking Polomalu???

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005   #220
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Bradford made up for the drop...well sort of.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read