Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-14-2005   #1
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84
Default Unbelievable Texans Game Pictures

I stumbled across this site looking for something else, and wow.

Great pictures here on both last years home and away games.

LINK TO PICTURES
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005   #2
texanfan2002114 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 614 texanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respected

Those are great pictures and who took those pictures. I would like to get a hold of them. Thanks Dante!!
texanfan2002114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005   #3
NFLforher
All Pro

Great photos!

Thanks for sharing.
NFLforher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005   #4
fingers5
Rookie

Default Photos

That guy (gal?) has got a great hook up to get photos like that
Old 09-14-2005   #5
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

AJ is bigger than I thought...

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005   #6
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected

He seriously has 0% body fat.
Old 09-15-2005   #7
ccdude730
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 129 ccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ccdude730

now the site doesnt want to work!!!

anybody save them all and want to put it in a zip file for the rest of us??
Old 09-15-2005   #8
Tulip
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 Tulip was voted MVPTulip was voted MVPTulip was voted MVPTulip was voted MVP

It's working for me.

Great pics! Thanks for the link.
Tulip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2005   #9
ccdude730
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 129 ccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ccdude730

well it works for me now...maybe it was just down for a little while.

i hate that "watermark" but i like it too. if i save the pics i have that huge letterin across it (2004 season), but did anyone notice that this person used texans font?
Old 09-15-2005   #10
TEXANS84

Most of these pictures were used on the Texans website after the game (I know the Babin/Titans game was it for sure).

I'm guessing this is the Texans hired photographer.

*EDIT** The Bills 2005 game just popped up there!
Old 09-16-2005   #11
JustBonee
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84
...I'm guessing this is the Texans hired photographer.
The Texans have no less then 10-14 photographers on the field for the games. Anyway, that's what I counted when I was by the field at the Raiders game. They do a bang-up job.
JustBonee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2005   #12
Bear
Rookie

Thanks for the link! BTW - The 2005 pictures don't have "watermarks", yet..
Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005   #13
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Looks like Andy Martins work to me! He does a fabulous job!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005   #14
BullPenPhotos
Veteran

Rep Power: 36624 BullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan
Looks like Andy Martins work to me! He does a fabulous job!!
Nope...Not mine, all of mine are posted at TexansBullPen.com
Try my All Purpose Spice Mix
Andys-Spice-Mix.com
BullPenPhotos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2005   #15
Liteman24
Rookie

Default They're mine

Actually they are a guy that I work for. I am his assistant. I'm the one that gets them posted on this web site that you all are looking at. I also shoot right next to him. We have four cameras with about 6 lenses at any given time. The different lenses give different perspectives on all the plays. So what you are looking at are both mine and his shots. I'm glad you all like them. Unfortunately I have to paste the watermark across them. We send them to the Texans to use on their web site during the games. Our first year, the full size images were on the site. It kind of worried my partner, it's the whole copyright thing.
Liteman24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2005   #16
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liteman24
Our first year, the full size images were on the site.
Yeah, I remember those. I have all of them saved on my cpu. Well most.

I miss them...

Thanks for the pictures...

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Old 09-23-2005   #17
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 64727 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

i hope they get some of mathis's first game.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2005   #18
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Hey, Liteman24, can you tell us what font the 'digital gameday' is in?

Old 09-23-2005   #19
Liteman24
Rookie

Default Texans Font

It is the actual Texans font.
Liteman24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2005   #20
HardCoreTxn
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to HardCoreTxn Send a message via MSN to HardCoreTxn Send a message via Yahoo to HardCoreTxn

Great pics, but putting a watermark across the center of them totally ruins them ...just my opinion

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read