Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 09-14-2005   #1
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 57275 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Which Qb to start this week?

I have Favre, who I thought would be my week to weekly starter, but with the loss of Javon and the poor performance this Sunday, should I bench him?

My alternatives are Jake Plummer, and still available via FA are Big Ben, Byron Leftwhich, and Drew Bledsoe. The only hesistation Im having is that Favre is a competitor and the Browns Defense is terrible. So what do you think?
gtexan02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005   #2
Buzz
Veteran

I think you should be ok starting him. I bet he gets at least 250 yards and a couple of tds against the Browns. Plummer might have similar numbers but he seems a lot more prone to being intercepted. As for the other guys, I'd say they have less than 200 yards and one td.
Buzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005   #3
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Either is fine, i probably would lean Plummer, but not by enough to make an issue of it.
ArlingtonTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2005   #4
HardCoreTxn
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to HardCoreTxn Send a message via MSN to HardCoreTxn Send a message via Yahoo to HardCoreTxn
Question QB this week?

Eli Manning@home vs Den .... or Vick@home vs Jets

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read