Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-14-2005   #21
Crank_It_Up
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandt38
...I also build all my own speakers with custom crossovers and stuff. crank_it_up on here can tell you I know my audio... I know him from an audio forum...
don't believe him, those buffalo fans will say anything
Old 09-15-2005   #22
sandt38
Bills Fan

Rep Power: 21 sandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crank_It_Up
don't believe him, those buffalo fans will say anything
Thaaaanks buddy.
sandt38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2005   #23
Texan Gal 312
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmbfan83
I agree with you Markbeth in some theory to what you said. The Texans need to get rid of Chris Palmer. The man doesn't know how to run an offense. I went to the Texans vs Raiders game and I don't know about any of yall but I could tell what the offense (Texans) was running and I could tell the defense (Raiders) was blitzing I mean come on Chris Palmer don't run the ball. Call an audible to a quick slant to inside. Chris Palmer is not able to run the offense so get rid of him.

LETS GO TEXANS!!!!!!!!!!!!
When is someone on this message board going to figure out this is not Chris Palmers offense we are seeing. It is Joe Pendry's. The offense has gone downhill ever since he came on board. It is obvious that Joe and Chris are not on the same page and Joe is winning. Palmers offense would be more wide open
Texan Gal 312 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read