Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 09-13-2005   #1
SESupergenius

Talking UTEP vs. U of H - Avatar Bet

Ok boys and girls, My Miners are going to put the Cougs down for a little nap. Who wants the Avatar bet? The bet is if you lose you have to display the UTEP avatar created by me until UH wins their next game. I will do the same if UTEP loses.

BELIEVE!

Last edited by SESupergenius; 09-13-2005 at 05:39 PM.
Old 09-13-2005   #2
gwallaia

Rep Power: 63494 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm in.
GO COOGS!!!!

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005   #3
SESupergenius

What? No other fools want a piece of this?
Old 09-14-2005   #4
gwallaia

Rep Power: 63494 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

Coogs are 12 point dogs but what the hell.

We are among the "Them"
Old 09-14-2005   #5
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 58771 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

those are nice avatars...
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005   #6
SESupergenius

we could go by the spread
Old 09-14-2005   #7
gwallaia

No, let's go head up.
I will be in San Antonio until Saturday evening so if God forbid, the Coogs lose I would not be able to switch my avatar until then.

But hopefully the Coogs will win. Should be a good game, UTEP has a solid team.

We are among the "Them"
Sponsored links
Old 09-14-2005   #8
SESupergenius

I am hoping for a good game, a lot of times UTEP is overrated when it comes to football so it will be interesting to see how they do. Watch #40, I think he might be NFL material.
Old 09-14-2005   #9
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 58771 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

whos number 40?
Old 09-14-2005   #10
SESupergenius

Name: Thomas Howard Number: 40
Height: 6-3 Weight: 230
Position: OLB Pos2: ILB

Class/Draft Year: Sr/2006
40 Time: 4.44
College: UTEP
Projected Round: 1

NFL DRAFT COUNTDOWN Article on him
Old 09-14-2005   #11
rmartin65
I'm Score

NICE. a linebacker does sound good. especially w/4.44 speed.
Old 09-15-2005   #12
Ghetto D
Rookie

Considering that UTEP is a bit better team, had a week off and UH is playing on a short week - I'll pass even with the spread.

Congrats on actually having a team this year. It must really suck to be a Miner fan. Not that it's much better being a UH fan, but that's a different discussion altogether.
Ghetto D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2005   #13
rmartin65
I'm Score

believe it or not, the Miners won my NCAA 2006!

beat Texas 31-28
Old 09-16-2005   #14
rmartin65
I'm Score

when does the game start?
Old 09-16-2005   #15
SESupergenius

7:00 Cst
Old 09-16-2005   #16
rmartin65
I'm Score

thanks
Old 09-17-2005   #17
Exascor
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 35348 Exascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respected

What an ugly game. Grats for the INT that won it SES.
Old 09-17-2005   #18
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default I keep pushin' the buttons and nothing happens

Who ever the QB coach is at U of H needs some time out. Worse QB foot work
I've ever seen. Kolb is not a bad QB. But his foot work is terrible. Feet are skewed everywhere when he releases the ball. Lucky it wasn't twelve picks.
threetoedpete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2005   #19
gwallaia

Well, one of these days the Coogs are going to win a game on the road as the underdog. Very disheartning loss.

We are among the "Them"
Old 09-19-2005   #20
SESupergenius

gwallaia,

Since it took us double OT, I say just you can just go ahead and not display the UTEP avatar. We'll call it even.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read