Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-12-2005   #41
COOL V
Rookie

Like I said in an earlier post The Bills will be at the Super Bowl alongside the Colts watching the Class Of The AFC (Patriots) kicking A** Yeah Baby!!! We'll be watching 'em too!!! Seats 1-53 Row 88 Section FF
COOL V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2005   #42
HoustonHarley
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr8slayer
McGahee started half as many games last year and finished just behind Davis in rushing. You all overrate that fruit. He sucks.
Go home Troll! We could give a rats rear about McGahee.
HoustonHarley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2005   #43
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

I dont want to hear about Davis' yards totals anymore. I really dont. I'm tried of it. Davis picked up 34 garbage yards in the 2nd half which did squat for the game. He also had a nice little 6 yard run to end the 2nd half. Those 40 yards meant nothing to the game, but I will hear about them all season.

In my books, Davis had 8 rushing yards today.

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2005   #44
gr8slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by COOL V
Like I said in an earlier post The Bills will be at the Super Bowl alongside the Colts watching the Class Of The AFC (Patriots) kicking A** Yeah Baby!!! We'll be watching 'em too!!! Seats 1-53 Row 88 Section FF
Its fine, people like you make it all that much more fun to destroy teams like Houston.
Old 09-12-2005   #45
COOL V
Rookie

Yep, we were totally destroyed, but we'll be back someday. I'm not sure which is worse losing four Super Bowls or Never making it to the Super Bowl. Hopefully when we do make it, we will have a better record than you guys and represent our conference well. Get ready for snow, it's coming. I guess JP is the second coming of Montana...Nah
COOL V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2005   #46
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

Quote:
Yep, we were totally destroyed, but we'll be back someday. I'm not sure which is worse losing four Super Bowls or Never making it to the Super Bowl. Hopefully when we do make it, we will have a better record than you guys and represent our conference well. Get ready for snow, it's coming. I guess JP is the second coming of Montana...Nah
You do know all he has to do is say "35-3" and not mention another word???

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2005   #47
gr8slayer

Quote:
Now your just trying to bring up other subjects (JP) to try and make yourself look better. You are a defeated person.
Sponsored links
Old 09-12-2005   #48
gr8slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
You do know all he has to do is say "35-3" and not mention another word???
Yeah, but that would be hitting below the belt.
Old 09-12-2005   #49
HoustonHarley
Rookie

Shouldn't you Bills fans be high fiving on the Bills board?
Old 09-12-2005   #50
gr8slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonHarley
Shouldn't you Bills fans be high fiving on the Bills board?
Been doing it all day. Its just fun to come back to the board that bashed me all week.
Old 09-12-2005   #51
HoustonHarley
Rookie

...........enough said!
Old 09-12-2005   #52
gr8slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonHarley

...........enough said!
HoustonHarley = Houston Texan = Masochist
Old 09-12-2005   #53
gr8slayer

I know your education level is that of trailer park trash but dont take too long trying to look "masochist" up in the dictionary.
Old 09-12-2005   #54
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 109004 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr8slayer
I know your education level is that of trailer park trash but dont take too long trying to look "masochist" up in the dictionary.
I think we have been good hosts to you. I also don't think that this entire board has been bashing you all week. This kind of post isn't allowed here and I won't sit here and let you troll this board anymore. I warned you earlier.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2005   #55
gr8slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny
I think we have been good hosts to you. I also don't think that this entire board has been bashing you all week. This kind of post isn't allowed here and I won't sit here and let you troll this board anymore. I warned you earlier.
Oh goodness, for resident Texans you all sure are soft. Anyway, Im out of here. Time to go to work, good luck with the rest of the season and kill the Colts for the love of god.
Old 09-12-2005   #56
HoustonHarley
Rookie

Thank you Vinny. I wasn't going to comment on that after I noticed his age and location. It all made sense after that.
Old 09-12-2005   #57
TMac48
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to TMac48

I really don't know what to make of today's game. It has almost become humorous to sit and watch how bad we play, and how we encounter the exact same problems every year. I'll admit that I have been one of those who wanted to give the line some time to "jell" and i'll admit that it isn't working. The offensive line is David Carr's protection from the defense, my house protects me from mother nature. If I had holes in the walls of my house, i'd damn sure fix them as soon as I could. (Sorry for the cheesy analogy, but it's the only way i could think to describe it) Something needs to be done. As for the emotion of the team, I agree that there was none. I'm afraid that these guys have become too accustomed to losing. I'm very worried right now, and I don't think I can sit through an entire season of this. All that said, here's hoping we can get a kick in the *** and turn this thing around. Go Texans!
Old 09-12-2005   #58
texan0305
Veteran

Rep Power: 23 texan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famer
Default i'm sooo sad....

thats how i felt after the game, i guess it could be worse i'm gratefull to jus be alive, hey the saints won woohooo i'm glad for those people they needed something to chear them up....

I still love my texans

Section 625 Row H

"theres always next week, unless theres a bye, or unless it's not football season, then you'll jus have to wait..."
texan0305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2005   #59
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 67576 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

I am just completely dumbfounded by the way we played. Preseason or not, we have played very undisciplined the last 3 weeks from 1st string down to 3rd. I didn't expect playoffs this season,but I thought with a break here and there, we would be close. I am not taking anything away from the Bills defense, but this was a complete headscratcher from top to bottom.
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2005   #60
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3791 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel
Someone needs to go out there and talk to Babin.

"Ok now Jason, what would Captain Insano do to the runningback?"
I smell an avatar in the future.

I tend to agree with most of your feelings after the game. I was so angry and frustrated during and after the game not because we lost but because we didn't even bother to show up. 22- 7 is a score I'd expect to see in the first or second season, but not coming into the 4th. I've cooled down a bit now, but that may be more a product of the early morning hour than anything else.

If the Texans keep 'performing' like they have been recently then Reliant Stadium is going to have to establish a psych ward.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read