Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 07-15-2004   #41
GunnerAU
Rookie

I like the Panthers home top, that looks good, as well as the Texans home and away. I also like the Bucs, nice uniform there.
Old 07-16-2004   #42
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

College Unis? I always liked UT,Notre Dame, Michigan and the black Alabama helmet.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2004   #43
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

College - Miami (Florida)

I love their jerseys

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2004   #44
H-TownRules
Veteran

I don't know bout anyone else, but I like the throwback Chargers jerseys with the baby blue, that way when the QB was sacked you could really see the stains.
H-TownRules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2004   #45
H-TownRules
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan

I think all the teams should do away with cheerleaders! JMO! The only thing they are good for is to raise the blood pressure in our male fans! Other than that, they are totally worthless!!
^

I don't know about anyone else but they sure give me something to watch during those horrible Challenges that take 10 minutes. I think every section should have their own personal cheerleader, that'd be cool
H-TownRules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2004   #46
Mistril48
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan
... I think all the teams should do away with cheerleaders! JMO! The only thing they are good for is to raise the blood pressure in our male fans! Other than that, they are totally worthless!!
If you support the Texans, you are happy with things they do the help develop the brand, including Toro and the Cheerleaders. Assuming that we agree that Toro doesn't 'raise the blood pressure of our male fans' then there must be another purpose for them. There is. It helps brand development when the Texans can send a couple of players, a couple of cheerleaders and Toro on an outreach program. Like the players, the Texans are developing the cheerleader uniforms as their brand, not the girls. They can put different people in the Toro uniform. They want us to support the team after all the players change, or even if Sarah is replaced as a cheerleader.
Mistril48 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read