Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 07-14-2004   #21
SBTexans08
All Pro

Send a message via MSN to SBTexans08

Texans, Broncos, Bucs, and Vikings.
Old 07-14-2004   #22
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

Right from the git go, I have thought the Texans uniforms were top of the mark. I especialy think the logo is the best in the league.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2004   #23
Mistril48
All Pro

I like the white shoulders on the green Jet uniforms.

I like the all white Vikings unifroms with purple helmets and trim.
Mistril48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2004   #24
Lucky

Rep Power: 145116 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't care for the organization, but the Raiders silver & black has to be the ultimate NFL uniform. I also like the Rams blue & gold because it seems to match the personality of their team. The Chargers retro powder blue is classic. And the Texans Battle Red is the best of the modern uni's IMO.

Uni's I don't care for - The puke yellow & green of the Packers (Yuk) and the all white Colt road threads. They didn't look good 50 years ago and they still don't today.
Lucky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2004   #25
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 26584 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected

Texans in my humble opinion have the best uniforms. I also like the Falcons and Packers.
Old 07-14-2004   #26
Boris
All Pro

Rep Power: 15 Boris was voted MVPBoris was voted MVPBoris was voted MVPBoris was voted MVPBoris was voted MVP

my all-time favourite football uni = Alabama Crimson Tide

NFL would have to go with Texans, Browns, Cowboys & Rams
Boris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2004   #27
gwallaia

Rep Power: 68496 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

As for college, USC has some cool uniforms.
gwallaia is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 07-14-2004   #28
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

College-Florida State
Texas-orange uniform
UH-red jersey
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2004   #29
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 72917 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Falcons IMO
College = Miami (FL)
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2004   #30
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

I hate the Titans uni's, Jags unis, and cowboy unis.

I like the Texans, I luved ya Blue, and I like the new all black Ravens jersey.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2004   #31
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

The ugliest college uniform would have to be the Oregon Ducks! Those are awful!
Old 07-14-2004   #32
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 89407 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected

i disagree about oregon. i like the green and the helmets. but hey, its a matter of prefrence.
Old 07-14-2004   #33
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Of course the TEXANS!! But, I like the NINERS!

I think all the teams should do away with cheerleaders! JMO! The only thing they are good for is to raise the blood pressure in our male fans! Other than that, they are totally worthless!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2004   #34
HardCoreTxn
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to HardCoreTxn Send a message via MSN to HardCoreTxn Send a message via Yahoo to HardCoreTxn

The Texans battle red is my fav, I hate our blue jerseys w/red trim, Cincy's new look is nice, I really like the eagles green and black, but as far as logo and helment the raiders are my fav.
HardCoreTxn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2004   #35
mancunian
Daleks Rule

Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Rep Power: 833 mancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasguy346
There are a few teams that don't have cheerleaders. I think the Steelers don't either. I think there may be a couple more, but I can't be sure.
The Jets and the Giants don't either nor do the Packers.
mancunian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2004   #36
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan
The only thing they are good for is to raise the blood pressure in our male fans! Other than that, they are totally worthless!!
The kids at the children's hospitals and other charities they visit don't seem to think they are worthless.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2004   #37
TheOgre
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17 TheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVP

I thought the old Oregon Duck's unis were one of the worst in college. They topped that though with the new ones. They are uncontested now. They have the worst in NCAA's.

The best NFL uniforms are the Raiders. The colors and scheme fit the team so well.
TheOgre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2004   #38
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan
The only thing they are good for is to raise the blood pressure in our male fans! Other than that, they are totally worthless!!

Are you sure its our blood pressures that are rising?

Gotta love the cheerleaders.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2004   #39
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Those Oregon uniforms scare me!

Good program though.
Old 07-15-2004   #40
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 51245 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEEL BLUE TEXANS
i like the Chargers old school powder blue uniforms.
Absolutely the best ever. Wished they'd go back to that. After that, I guess I have to go Packers with the green tops. I liked Denver's orange crush too. The Cowboy uni is classic. I thought the Patriots silver alt jersey was pretty cool. And even though I hate the Steelers, their black and gold is one of the best.

The Browns are hideous as are the Titans'. I hate the ALL white unis, especially the Colts. The Colts would look so much better if they went back to the blue pants when they wear the white jersey.

I also like the Texans a lot and think it will be a classic some day if we stick with it.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read