Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-09-2005   #1
Texans Pride
Hall of Fame

Section: 111, Row Q
Rep Power: 346 Texans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Go Texans!!!!

It doesn’t matter what you think of the off-season, good or bad.
It doesn’t matter what you think of the players, good or bad.
It doesn’t matter what you think of the coaches, good or bad.

It doesn’t matter if we agree or disagree with what our team is doing or how it is looking right now.

Week 1 is here…We have ALL been waiting for this for way to long. We’ve grown impatient, restless, and short tempered.

Buffalo is here on Sunday and I say let’s all get behind our team, there’s nothing more we can do then show our support!

When it all comes down to it, we are all Texans Fan! I bleed Steel Blue, Battle Red, and Liberty White baby, what do you bleed?!

Let’s make some buffalo burgers and Go Texans!!!

Texans Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005   #2
Crank_It_Up
Veteran

Go Texans

Old 09-10-2005   #3
fisherflo
Rookie

I'll drink to that!!!!!!!!
Go Texans!!!!!!!!!!
fisherflo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005   #4
HardKnockTexan
All Pro

Rep Power: 28 HardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performer

I'm a for sure! I love my Texans and love how our organization runs things. So many fans seem to think that in 3 years we should be winning superbowls. I just want to see consistant improvement. I think we have made solid moves since our first year. David Carr will be great. Davis was a steal. I was praying that we would draft McGahee and then he got hurt. We ended up with Andre Johnson and Dominick Davis both of whom i'd take over McGahee now. I cant wait to see our defense dominating these so called superior offenses. We will compete this year... count on that!
HardKnockTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005   #5
Diehardtexan
Veteran

Go Texans
Diehardtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005   #6
Paragon Blue
Veteran

TEXANS TIL I DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-10-2005   #7
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 53272 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

Texans Rule!!!
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-10-2005   #8
Blzfan
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans Pride
It doesn’t matter what you think of the off-season, good or bad.
It doesn’t matter what you think of the players, good or bad.
It doesn’t matter what you think of the coaches, good or bad.

It doesn’t matter if we agree or disagree with what our team is doing or how it is looking right now.

Week 1 is here…We have ALL been waiting for this for way to long. We’ve grown impatient, restless, and short tempered.

Buffalo is here on Sunday and I say let’s all get behind our team, there’s nothing more we can do then show our support!

When it all comes down to it, we are all Texans Fan! I bleed Steel Blue, Battle Red, and Liberty White baby, what do you bleed?!

Let’s make some buffalo burgers and Go Texans!!!

lol, you have no idea what kind of D you're about to run into, but at least the pain only lasts 3 hours.
Blzfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005   #9
rittenhouserobz
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to rittenhouserobz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzfan
lol, you have no idea what kind of D you're about to run into, but at least the pain only lasts 3 hours.
They are gonna be the Beefalo Bills when the Texans are done with them, sterile and gamey.
Old 09-10-2005   #10
Blzfan
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rittenhouserobz
They are gonna be the Beefalo Bills when the Texans are done with them, sterile and gamey.
Go back and watch tape on our D and special Teams. Oh, and Willis McGahee played at about 85% last year and only rushed for almost 1200 yards and 13 touchdowns in 11 games. He's at 100%.

Also, have you heard of a guy named Takeo Spikes?

Takeo, meet David. David, meet hospital room.

Bring it on!! Can't wait for tomorrow!!
Blzfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005   #11
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 12831 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316

Quote:
Go back and watch tape on our D and special Teams. Oh, and Willis McGahee played at about 85% last year and only rushed for almost 1200 yards and 13 touchdowns in 11 games. He's at 100%.

Yeah, I've heard of him...same brotha with the 1st name Takeo...lol @ that name.

Seriously...LETS GO TEXANS!!!
Old 09-10-2005   #12
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 52069 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bottle-O-Bud
Worrrrrdddddd!!!!

OMG it is so freaking close!!!!!! DVD recorder is ready... chips (check), mountain dew (check), pudding (check), cookies (check)

ahem.... just incase we lose....

Jack Daniels (check)
Razor Blade (Check)
Address of nearest mental institution (check)

You forgot the bottle-o-Bud, Bottle-O-Bud.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005   #13
MYDAUGHTER'STEXANS
Veteran

Default Houston Texans

GO TEXANS 1-0
MYDAUGHTER'STEXANS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005   #14
ATX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 143 ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

I remember a game 2 years ago at Buffalo, where buffalo's defense was also top 3, most of the same players as today including a former texan in posey were playing. Texans gave up 2 safeties. It was our second year in the league. We had a rookie WR named Andre Johnson. Carr was knocked out early in the game. Did we tuck our tails between our legs and run. No, we went out and beat Buffalo in their house. Truly a great moment in Texans history.

That's right. There's our 2nd string QB throwing to our rookie WR against the top 3 Buffalo Defense.

Last edited by ATX; 09-10-2005 at 03:33 PM.
ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005   #15
Texans Pride
Hall of Fame

Section: 111, Row Q
Rep Power: 346 Texans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respected

LET'S GO TEXANS, LET'S GO!!!

Texans Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005   #16
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 28048 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Forecast for tomorrow

is Paaaaain for the Bills.

Seriously, looks to be great weather.
http://www.weather.com/weather/local...om=search_city

Old 09-11-2005   #17
touttail
All Pro

Okay Texans. Time to leave all that "stinkin' thinkin' " behind us.

New game, new season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is for Double D-----------Geaux Texans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bobby 119C
touttail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005   #18
sandt38
Bills Fan

Rep Power: 21 sandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famer

Good luck in game 2 (hey, what can I say, I'm a Bills Fan), and the rest of the season untill we meet in the playoffs!!!

Seriously, good luck guys, and I hpe we are able to do some friendly ribbing of each other right before our next game... in mid January!!!
sandt38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005   #19
alphajoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2888 alphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respected

I seriously think this is how I looked when I got up this morning!!!
alphajoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005   #20
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 165505 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

For the fourth time in Texans history we begin a season and I have absolutely no idea what to expect from my team. I'm drawing a blank here. Generally Dom has them ready to play on opening day so hopefully that hasn't changed.

I feel positive though and I think we're going to see some good football.

I'd feel better about the opener if we'd been smart like Patriots and picked Diet Pepsi Machine in the draft. That would take a load off my mind going into this season. What was Cass thinking?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read