Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-07-2005   #1
God of Wine

Default Remember the win you wanted so bad Bill Fan

Remember when......

Quote:
Please guys we at billsnation beg of you to destroy the jaguars this week so we can sneak into the playoffs we never asked you for much more i swear we will repay you guys some how and plz beat them JAGS!!!!

12-20-04 Thread - I am the biggest Texan fan this week

Thought it would be fun to bring this thread back up.

Old 09-07-2005   #2
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Rep Power: 572 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected

good stuff
Bubbajwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005   #3
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

aj's post on the first page is great.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005   #4
TigerBait
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia
The Texans will be playing at Buffalo next season, ya'll can return the favor then.
and then..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo_66
no problem....anything to just get into the playoffs
Well we did our part, time to uphold yours
TigerBait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005   #5
slybills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brando
Remember when......

12-20-04 Thread - I am the biggest Texan fan this week

Thought it would be fun to bring this thread back up.

I remember that one...And I will be forever greatful for that. And yes...we didn't keep up our end of the deal. So I hope the Texans beat us this Sunday...There, we're even. Go Texans.
Old 09-07-2005   #6
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by slybills
I remember that one...And I will be forever greatful for that. And yes...we didn't keep up our end of the deal. So I hope the Texans beat us this Sunday...There, we're even. Go Texans.
Funniest thing I've seen on this board in a long time.
Old 09-08-2005   #7
Philisophical Troll
Rookie

Question

i feel sorry for you texans fans that have nothing to boast about except the past. I bet you still drink your koolaid collectively and reflect on your first game when you upset a bad cowboys team on opening day. Don't you wish your running back was a stud like julius jones?
Old 09-08-2005   #8
Exascor
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 35348 Exascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philisophical Troll
i feel sorry for you texans fans that have nothing to boast about except the past. I bet you still drink your koolaid collectively and reflect on your first game when you upset a bad cowboys team on opening day. Don't you wish your running back was a stud like julius jones?
Not very philisophical. Sounds like a regular Troll trying to get people upset to me. Thanks for stopping by.
Exascor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005   #9
rafterticket
Veteran

Quote:
" The Cowboys are the only real team in Texas "

That's funny. I always knew some Bills fans would have nothing but good to say about the Cowboys. Isn't that right, little doggie? Now, sit.
rafterticket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005   #10
TEXANS84

And here I thought the only team that played in New York was the Jets.
Old 09-08-2005   #11
aggiechance
Rookie

Quote:
Don't you wish your running back was a stud like julius jones?
Uh...I guess that's why the majority of people pick DD before Julius Jones in fantasy football.

Oh yea, as stated in another thread, you just like the Cowboys because they are the new Bills...no offense, good defense, Bledsoe at the helm. It worked real well in Buffalo, right.

I don't know how anyone can get excited about Losman beating the Texans....I guess you just hope he hands off to WM every play (he's my first pic in the ff draft).

Why is it the other two NY teams play in NJ? I'm still trying to figure that one out.
aggiechance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005   #12
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I bet you still drink your koolaid collectively and reflect on your first game when you upset a bad cowboys team on opening day. Don't you wish your running back was a stud like julius jones?
You're just mad because we beat Dallas and you haven't even when you had the team to beat them.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005   #13
TigerBait
Veteran

When Week 1 has yet to be played, what else is there to use to assess other than the past? Meaning less preseason games that are, yes, in the past?
TigerBait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005   #14
bills_phan
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafterticket
" The Cowboys are the only real team in Texas "

That's funny. I always knew some Bills fans would have nothing but good to say about the Cowboys. Isn't that right, little doggie? Now, sit.
He's not a Bills fan. He's a former Bills fan turned Cowboys troll (because of Bledose). He trolls the Bills message boards all of the time.

He's really just a tool.
bills_phan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005   #15
ATX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 144 ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
i feel sorry for you texans fans that have nothing to boast about except the past.
It's hard to boast when we only have 3 years worth of history to boast about. I think you might want to read your comment again and replace texans with cowboys. Isn't that what cowboy fans do, boast about their past glory, all their superbowls. what have they done in the past 3 years?
ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005   #16
TEXANS84

Quote:
Originally Posted by atxcoolguy
It's hard to boast when we only have 3 years worth of history to boast about. I think you might want to read your comment again and replace texans with cowboys. Isn't that what cowboy fans do, boast about their past glory, all their superbowls. what have they done in the past 3 years?
If less than 5 people from their team got arrested then its a victory to them.
Old 09-08-2005   #17
ATX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 144 ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84
If less than 5 people from their team got arrested then its a victory to them.

So true.
ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005   #18
Diehardtexan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by atxcoolguy
So true.
Cowboys Troll...Ignore

Speaking of trolls... I really miss Hazakia(sp)...any old timer here remember him. I miss the Hazakia speak threads too.
Diehardtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005   #19
rafterticket
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bills_phan
He's not a Bills fan. He's a former Bills fan turned Cowboys troll (because of Bledose). He trolls the Bills message boards all of the time.

He's really just a tool.
I apologize to any real Bills fan. Actually, that was an awesome team, thanks to Marv Levy.
rafterticket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005   #20
Philisophical Troll
Rookie

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by bills_phan

He's really just a tool.
Badger is that you? You still never answered my question the other day on BB.com? What were Bledsoe's preseason numbers compared to Losman's? Please enlighten me with your vast football knowledge since tool's like me tend to forget factual information. Sorry you have such a problem with me being a Bills AND cowboys fan

PT

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read