Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

View Poll Results: Raiders vs. Patriots
Oakland Raiders 10 35.71%
New England Patriots 18 64.29%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-07-2005   #1
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84
Default Raiders vs. Pats

So, who are you going to cheer for?
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005   #2
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 712 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ledzeppelin229

FF reasons...and I like to shove the Raiders losses in the face of a bandwagoner I know.

ledzeppelin229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005   #3
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185617 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

I dont like either one of'm but I like the Raiders less ....
Corrosion is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005   #4
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by corrosion
I dont like either one of'm but I like the Raiders less ....
That's an answer I can get behind, plus I have a lot frinds in bean town and they are all Pats fans, so as long as we aren't playing them or competing for a playoff spot with them, I will give them a nod.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005   #5
Exascor
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 35348 Exascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respected

I can't forget the obnoxious Pats fans invading the MB in 2003. In this game I'll hope the Raiders take them down a notch or 2.
Exascor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005   #6
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 317617 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm going with the Patriots on this one. Not out of any sense of loyalty (because I could care less about either team), but because I like seeing a dynasty in this day and age when dynasties were supposed to be a "thing of the past" according to experts.

Plus, winning 4 Superbowls in 5 years takes them a notch higher than the Cowboys.

ps. Randy Moss is a reason to root against a team, too.
Old 09-07-2005   #7
Ihategeeks
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 26 Ihategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of Famer

I voted for the Raiders

Spite mostly.
Old 09-07-2005   #8
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 64727 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

its close. i dont like either team much.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005   #9
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 55882 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Pats vs. Raiders Game Thread

Are You Ready For Some Football? Thursday Night Football?
I'm predicting a upset with the Raiders offensive line establishing the running game & LaMont Jordan. With emphasis on New England's coaching losses (Romeo Crennel & Charlie Weis) the chain of continuity will be broken just enough for the Silver & Black to come out on top by a Sebastian Janikowski FG.
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005   #10
Youngstown Colt
All Pro

Ah!

I didn't read the post, and just figured the poll would be who will win.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Old 09-08-2005   #11
Texas
Hall of Fame

Send a message via AIM to Texas

I want the Raiders to win just to be able to have something to talk about. I want the Patriots to win because I like seeing a modern day dynasty and have Brady on my fantasy team. Either way I win/lose but im going for the Raiders...
Texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005   #12
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

I love hearing that song for the first time each season...

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005   #13
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
I love hearing that song for the first time each season...
Me to. Fires me up.

De Oppresso Liber
Old 09-08-2005   #14
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

Nice little toss there to Moss...

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Old 09-08-2005   #15
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

7-0 RAIDERS. I'm loving this already...

Old 09-08-2005   #16
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 55882 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

YEAH BABY, JUST WIN
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005   #17
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 712 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected

Glad I benched the Patriots the other day for Jacksonvilles D. Oakland made that look easy.

Old 09-08-2005   #18
edo783
Site Contributor

That's what a TE can do for ya. Watson 1st down.

De Oppresso Liber
Old 09-08-2005   #19
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

You ***** Brady, throw it perfectly to "Ben Watson" then overshoot wide open Daniel Graham. That isn't helping me in FF at all.

Old 09-08-2005   #20
edo783
Site Contributor

Watson again and good YAC.

De Oppresso Liber

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read