Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 09-07-2005   #1
Txn_in_Oki
Lucky 13

Rep Power: 22808 Txn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Guess Who Will Win...

The AFC South according to Peter King. I don't normally pay any attention to this stuff but this one was entirely too funny to pass up...

I would tell you but would much rather see if you have the same reaction I did.

Clicky

Um... yeah... expert picks indeed.

Old 09-07-2005   #2
Huge
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 Huge was voted MVPHuge was voted MVPHuge was voted MVPHuge was voted MVP

I don't think I had the same reaction as you.

Although his "explanation" left a bit to be desired:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter King
AFC South: Jacksonville, Indianapolis, Tennessee, Houston. The Jags morph into this era's no-name defense. The Colts are still really good. Tennessee edges Houston because of one reason: a healthy Steve McNair versus David Carr.
Huge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005   #3
Exascor
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33516 Exascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respected

Pete Prisco feels the same way.
Quote:
Jacksonville might seem high at No. 6, but since I picked them to win the AFC South over the Colts, another darn good team, the Jaguars had to be placed that high.
Source
Exascor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005   #4
Lucky

Rep Power: 106508 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

These guys have been on the Jags jock for three years now. They were wrong then & they're wrong now.
Old 09-07-2005   #5
jags98
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny
Should be no shock since Pete Prisco lives in Jacksonville and used to cover the University of Florida and was the Jags first beat reporter at the Flordia Times-union.
And he use to always bash the Jaguars. So whats your point?
jags98 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read