Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texan honor and Pride at Stake!

swtbound07

Jackass of Day!
Hey all, just to inform i have an avatar bet with BillsCAFan from the www.buffalorange.com message board. If our TEXANS win, then he will be forced to use our logo as an avatar for a month, but if the bills happen to pull one out, i'll have to have a bills logo for mine. Im posting this here as well as there, because i want proof in case people accuse me of not following through with my word...here is a link to the thread i started there if your curious
http://www.buffalorange.com/showthread.php?t=73839

swtbound07 said:
Hey all, just to inform i have an avatar bet with BillsCAFan from the www.buffalorange.com message board. If our TEXANS win, then he will be forced to use our logo as an avatar for a month, but if the bills happen to pull one out, i'll have to have a bills logo for mine. Im posting this here as well as there, because i want proof in case people accuse me of not following through with my word...here is a link to the thread i started there if your curious
http://www.buffalorange.com/showthread.php?t=73839

Looking forward to your new Buffalo Bills avatar after the Bills manage to "pull one out". :yahoo:

Ill go one up on that bet. Ill make a Texans sig and avatar and wear it on the Range if we lose this week. Ill even let you pick the title and player for both.

gr8slayer said:
Ill go one up on that bet. Ill make a Texans sig and avatar and wear it on the Range if we lose this week. Ill even let you pick the title and player for both.

your on...i will match you, and let you pick the title, signature, and player for my avatar if we lose. But i'll have to have somebody else make it, im no good in the photo shop :texflag:

swtbound07 said:
your on...i will match you, and let you pick the title, signature, and player for my avatar if we lose. But i'll have to have somebody else make it, im no good in the photo shop :texflag:
Ill be the one to make it :)

Why the hell does this message board not allow sigs? I could make some badass sigs for you all.

Back