Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Jay Foreman Released

TEXANS84

Staff member
-- Official Raiders Player Moves --
Tue Sep 6, 2005 --from FFMastermind.com

In a follow-up to our earlier story, ESPN reports the Oakland Raiders have released TE Teyo Johnson, TE Rickey Dudley, FB Chris Hetherington, LB Akbar Gbaja-Biamila, DT Anttaj Hawthorne, TE/WR James Adkisson, WR Cedric Bonner, S Calvin Branch, OG C.J. Brooks, C Vince Carter, OT Robert Hicks, OT Brad Lekkerkerker, QB Bret Engemann, LB Jay Foreman, LB Marquis Smith, LB Edward Thomas, RB DeJuan Green, DL Lorn Mayers, DL Jordan Hicks and FB J.R. Niklos. The team placed DT Kenny Smith, OT Shaun Rose and S Keyon Nash on injured reserve.
Wow, kind of a shocker that he didn't at least make backup. Oh how the semi-mighty have fallen.

Reddevil63

Veteran
Maybe he realizes now we "through him under the bus" because he wasnt a good football player and not because he was injured.

rmartin65

Phil Kessel: Nice Guy. Tries Hard.
Did'nt he say earlier about how you could count the linebackers better than him on one hand?

Corrosion

Idealist
Staff member
rmartin65 said:
Did'nt he say earlier about how you could count the linebackers better than him on one hand?

He may want so start using his finger's and toe's and maybe a couple other people's finger's and toe's lol:

Reddevil63

Veteran
I can count on both hands how many linebackers on just the Raiders roster that are better than him apparently. They have 10 on their depth chart.

nunusguy

Hall of Fame
Brando said:
I say bring him back! j/k
:texflag:

I don't think Foreman could 3rd string on the Texans. :)
Maybe today, I sure hope that's the case, but goes to show what level of talent we've had very recently at the top of our Depth Chart in some key positions.