Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 09-06-2005   #1
mustangs
Rookie

Default I was thinking negatively

After an (0-5) preseason I was thinking what the ....! Now after gettin a great run stopper in Corey Simon from Philly and aquireing Rocky Calmus from our beloved Titans deepining our spot at MLB thus shoreing up our average "D" to an awesome "D" I think we'll get a 3-peat of our South Div. not that your TEXANS will be a push over, but I'm not as worried as before. GO COLTS!!!!! (14-2) SB XL CHAMPS!!!
Old 09-06-2005   #2
ATX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 144 ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respected

I wouldn't worry about the colts going 0-5 in preseason. I'm pretty sure they win the south again this year. I do think the Texans will finally beat them though, probably when the colts come here. As for your defense, you need all the help you can get, but damn, your defense looked good against us last year.
ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2005   #3
Exascor
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 35348 Exascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respected

I doubt that Simon and Calmus will make the Colts defense an "awesome" one. I do think that it could be enough of boost to push the Colts past the Pats into the Superbowl. Guess we'll see.

I don't see the Texans and/or Jags in the Colts level this season. Maybe next season. Unless you ask Pete Prisco the Jag lover.
Exascor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2005   #4
mustangs
Rookie

Post well

Thanks for your SB comment, I sure hope so...I'm thinking if we can stay healthy (14-2) or (13-3) homefield throughout and playing either Philly or Carolina in SB XL..
Old 09-06-2005   #5
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10214 STEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respected

Corey Simon is not, and never was, a run stopper.
STEEL BLUE TEXANS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2005   #6
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

The biggest threat to the Dolts is the Jaguars ..... :brickwall
Both teams could easily go 5-1 in the division .
But the game most people are going to guage the Dolts by is Nov 7 Vs. New England . Which again could determine home field for the play-offs .
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2005   #7
Pietzsa
Rookie

Not to be over excited about the Colts but I've really become a fan of theirs. I just wish they weren't in our division. If we can't win it all this year at least someone in our division has a good chance to represent other than the jags.
Pietzsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-06-2005   #8
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Rep Power: 572 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected

Im not sure that the colts can get past the Ravens
Bubbajwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005   #9
GoPats
Veteran

Rep Power: 11 GoPats is on the Pro-Bowl ballotGoPats is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

I wouldn't worry about being 0-5 in preseason. The Colts will be right in the thick of things as usual, but I think they'll still have problems on D. Until Manning wins a game in New England, I won't believe that it can actually happen. If they do get to the SB, it'll be because they get home field advantage. Until then... Manning's still officially the Property of Bill Belichick and Co.
Old 09-07-2005   #10
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6163 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected

Until they lose the road to title town goes through NE. Adding one big name DT isnt gonna make them a shoe in. The team that is really scary is Baltimore, IF Boller can become even a half way decent QB they could own almost neone. But, until you beat the Pats, they are the favorites.
BigBull17 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read