Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Times are a changing! TCU winning 10-0 at halftime against OU!

Come on TCU keep it up!! One more half!

Oklahoma's offense is crap. Stop Adrian Peterson, and then watch them fail to beat you with the pass. Simple defensive plan by TCU, but perfect.

ATX

Hall of Fame
OU just turned theball over again, interception righ to the TCU defender. Just give them the game why don't you. This is great stuff

Crank_It_Up

Waterboy
rmartin65 said:
this is crazy.. OU needs a QB
gotta give props to the TCU defense, some poorly thrown passes by OU, but also some nice coverage by TCU, and a little pressure once in a while... quite a fun game to watch

Fiddy

All Pro
My next door neighbor is an OU fan so I left him a little note for when he gets back from his labor day trip... :D

keyfro

Veteran
hahahahahahahaha...OU had this one coming...i've told everyone that OU will not win the big XII championship...heck they won't even be in the championship game...and neither will UT...it will be either Texas TECH or a&m...my vote is TECH...of course...but OU will probably have 7 wins this season...poor stoops...he thought he was untouchable...way to go TCU...just prooves texas is the best state in the union

WWJD

Hall of Fame
Great job Frogs! You know they had such a scrappy team a few years ago and I was hoping they'd continue to field good ones.

Excellent too that it happened in front of 70 thousand rabid OU fans. Makes my day.

TEXANS84

Staff member
As an ex TCU student, I couldn't be happier to see my Horned Frogs wipe out the Sooners.

LonghornBabe

Tubin' Chic
keyfro said:
hahahahahahahaha...OU had this one coming...i've told everyone that OU will not win the big XII championship...heck they won't even be in the championship game...and neither will UT...it will be either Texas TECH or a&m...my vote is TECH...of course...but OU will probably have 7 wins this season...poor stoops...he thought he was untouchable...way to go TCU...just prooves texas is the best state in the union
The aggies also lost! :)

Poor sooners and poor aggies

texasguy346

Mod Squad
LonghornBabe said:
The aggies also lost! :)

Poor sooners and poor aggies
That means that Baylor and Texas are on top of the Big 12 South with their (1-0) records while A&M and OU are the cellar dwellers at (0-1). Sic Em!

Huge

All Pro
Don't go into work 'till Wednesday. That's a long time to wait to rub this in the noses of all the Sooner fans I work with.

texasguy346 said:
That means that Baylor and Texas are on top of the Big 12 South with their (1-0) records while A&M and OU are the cellar dwellers at (0-1). Sic Em!
As nice as that sounds, it's incorrect. Conference games determine conference standings.

But Baylor vs Texas for the Big12 South -- I'll take it!! :)

texasguy346

Mod Squad
Huge said:
As nice as that sounds, it's incorrect. Conference games determine conference standings.

But Baylor vs Texas for the Big12 South -- I'll take it!! :)
I know but I have to take what I can get as a BU fan. It's been awhile since I could say that Baylor started out the season better than OU and A&M.

nunusguy

Hall of Fame
Is TCU for real, was the result of this game a fluke, or has the program
and personnel at OU declined so fast that they may be fortunate to end up with a .500 W-L this year ? Resondants, if possible please try to be objective in your answers.

nunusguy

Hall of Fame
nunusguy said:
Is TCU for real, was the result of this game a fluke, or has the program
and personnel at OU declined so fast that they may be fortunate to end up with a .500 W-L this year ? Resondants, if possible please try to be objective in your answers.
I dunno....there's something inappropriate about this, but I'm gonna go ahead
and take the liberty of answering my own question one week after I asked
because I think SMU provided the answer yesterdays: TCU is not for real
and the game was not a fluke because OUs level of talent has apperently tanked in one single season.
TCU had its program-defining win under coach Gary Patterson last week. SMU got one for coach Phil Bennett on Saturday night.
SMU (1-1) ended a 23-game winless streak against ranked opponents with a 21-10 victory over No. 22 TCU in front of 22,416 at Ford Stadium.
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/spt/stories/091105dnsposmulede.3ccabb7.html