Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 09-02-2005   #1
bigcarlos
Veteran

Default Houston Cougars

I watched some of it and actually thought OMG, they might win. But oh well.
bigcarlos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005   #2
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcarlos
I watched some of it and actually thought OMG, they might win. But oh well.
It was a good game right up to the 4th quarter, then it became apparent the Oregon Ducks where simply to deep and talented for the Cougars who looked whiped. But on a positive note I was real impressed with Houston's Kevin Kolb who threw for 312 yards and two touchdowns. I liked his footwork & mobility in the pocket, strength of his arm (pass on a rope with a tight spirel 50+ yards in the air) and his accuracy (he had many catches dropped between the letters). Overall I think the Cougars should give people some problems if they can stay healthy enough that depth does not become a major issue.
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2005   #3
bigcarlos
Veteran

Original title thread was "Cougar High" lol
bigcarlos is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read