Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-02-2005   #21
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 23300 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr8slayer
Wow, you all are really just looking past us.

Uh....no.
Old 09-02-2005   #22
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 183481 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Thats about the silliest thing ive heard !
Read some of the reply's in this thread and then come back !

Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005   #23
Exascor
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 35348 Exascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
First off-if you read the first post he's saying that the team WILL be prepared to play against the Bills. Second-the rest of the post is more about how we will support the team and still be soaking up the Texans' bandwidth even if they have a poor season.

Looking past you? OK-use this for fodder: The Texans' first test in 2005 will be against the Steelers. They are the only team in the AFC that has a chance, albeit small, of handing them a defeat this season. The Texans should cruise to a 16-0 season record in 2005. There's no doubt that the Texans will be the NFL champs this season.

Whoo hooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Exascor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005   #24
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 249374 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exascor
The Texans' first test in 2005 will be against the Steelers. They are the only team in the AFC that has a chance, albeit small, of handing them a defeat this season. The Texans should cruise to a 16-0 season record in 2005. There's no doubt that the Texans will be the NFL champs this season.

Whoo hooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly! That's what I've been sayin....
Old 09-02-2005   #25
gr8slayer

Wow, good luck with that.
Old 09-02-2005   #26
Exascor
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 35348 Exascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Wow, good luck with that.
Thanks!
Old 09-02-2005   #27
Keith Campbell
Rookie

beat us? no, but keep it competitive until Losman goes for his fourth td, yes!
Old 09-02-2005   #28
Exascor
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Campbell
Wow! Another buffalo turd has surfaced!
Old 09-02-2005   #29
The Preacher
Veteran

Quote:
That was funny do another one.
The Preacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005   #30
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6163 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bottle-O-Bud
kekekeke true true.... Even if we go 1-7, I'll still be here calling for Palmer's head.
Yall will be callin for it if we are 7-1....
BigBull17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005   #31
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14190 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

I talk about no excuses and I give none when we look bad like we have lately. However nothing will keep me looking for our first and next wins to come. I started from day one and I stay till the end.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005   #32
Diehardtexan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBull17
Yall will be callin for it if we are 7-1....
I don't really care as long as that 1 is ours you can win the next 15 if that makes you happy, then you will be 0-5 in SB
Diehardtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005   #33
ojthecat
Veteran

Quote:
Right, You guys have always been great. I remember all of those superbowls. Let's see which team holds more rings the Texans or the Bills.......????

That's right it is a tie.
Old 09-02-2005   #34
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exascor
Some of us FANS won't leave even if the Texans go 0-16. I'm a Texans fan no matter what the outcome of the games are. I've given the Texans a free pass for 3 years. That free pass is over when the coin is flipped in Buffalo. I choose not to be overly critical during the Preseason because it just doesn't matter.
Excellent post. It seems that this gets lost in all the back and forth on this board. Despite our opinions on how this team is run or the moves it makes etc. deep down we're all Texans fans and we'll be here rain or shine.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005   #35
Texas
Hall of Fame

Send a message via AIM to Texas

Yea im not going anywhere. BTW we will be 9-7 this season...Thanks
Texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005   #36
LBC_Justin
All Pro

Rep Power: 11 LBC_Justin is a Pro BowlerLBC_Justin is a Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by touttail
I see and feel that there is alot more concern for the way we looked in pre-season, than going crazy.
Yeah because us Texans' fans are so used to winning.
LBC_Justin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005   #37
Paragon Blue
Veteran

I hope Losman plays like is playing right now, 1-3 5 yds and 1 int.
Old 09-03-2005   #38
gr8slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paragon Blue
I hope Losman plays like is playing right now, 1-3 5 yds and 1 int.
Hell if Carr plays like he did against the Bucs and Cowpies we should just let our Defense sit out the game and consider this another preseason game.
Old 09-03-2005   #39
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 41444 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Hell if Carr plays like he did against the Bucs and Cowpies we should just let our Defense sit out the game and consider this another preseason game.
I agree with that to an extent on Carr. However, your proposed game plan for the Bills-Texans games sounds a lot like the Levy plan for four straight Super Bowls in the 90's.

DC Jerry Gray would not allow that to happen. In fact I would not mind seeing him in Houston next year with an HC next to his name.
Kaiser Toro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005   #40
gr8slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro
I agree with that to an extent on Carr. However, your proposed game plan for the Bills-Texans games sounds a lot like the Levy plan for four straight Super Bowls in the 90's.

DC Jerry Gray would not allow that to happen. In fact I would not mind seeing him in Houston next year with an HC next to his name.
Ill take going to four SB's over finishing last place in a weak division anyday.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read