Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-02-2005   #21
MightyTExan
It's go time!

Rep Power: 19458 MightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't know why, but this reminds me of the season that the Oilers lost their first 4 and won the the last 12. Carr needs to be benched to "wake up". We just don't look as "together" as other teams. It's been 4 years, we should be an above average team by now. I 'm not sensing the hunger to win games from this team.
MightyTExan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005   #22
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected

Speaking of excuses, the Texans announcers got really silly and embarrasing
about excusess for why the team was playing so poorly last night. They suggested the team may have lost focus because of off field distractions like the nearby natural disastor caused by Katrina in NOLA. We lose this game by 24 points, and the team that calls NOLA home, the Saints, keeps it within 7
points (13-7) in their preseason loss to Oakland. Give me a break guys, the
Texans just stunk it up, forget about the lame alibies.
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005   #23
Crank_It_Up
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROYDESTROY
Charlie=lOSSES
OR
dAVID=interceptions

You guys are up to year rears in Dog Poo..horrible play
there's only one team David can beat even on a bad day... Jerry's inmates
Old 09-02-2005   #24
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

I wrote this right after the first half. Today the only thing that I can say I saw good out of that game was that Gaffney was playing at midseason form but it was against 2nd teamers. Mathis and Sloan need to make this team and I would not be mad if they let Bradford go. I just hate that I saw Ragone making his checks far better than any of the first two QBs. The only bright spot yesterday was Sloan and Morency. Gaff and Armstrong look like they want to be the #2 and #3 alike.

The lack of production is what scares me. I can handle preseason losses, but we're not even COMPLETING PASSES. This coming from an offense that has had 3 or more years together to grow and mature in.

Defensively, well lets just say alot of guys in the secondary better get cut for that wiff example of tackling.

Don't call this jumping off the bandwagon either. Call this telling what I and many of you should and do see. I am extremely loyal to my team. I even watched that poor excuse for a game through the end. I hope to see the team get better over the next two weeks and all I am saying is if they don't fix this crud quick we will start 0-1.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read