Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 09-01-2005   #1
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy
Default College Football returns

Gamecocks look great. 14-0 already. They are going up against UCF though.

Spurrier's first drive in Florida:
5 plays, TD
Spurrier's first drive in South Carolina:
5 plays, TD

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005   #2
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

Kobbs is having a destroying the Oregon secondary on ESPN2. He has 3 TD passes in the first quarter, I think...

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Old 09-01-2005   #3
awtysst
Draft Guru

Rep Power: 2603 awtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
Kobbs is having a destroying the Oregon secondary on ESPN2. He has 3 TD passes in the first quarter, I think...
I am liking this UH-oregon score.

I'm Pro Fig Newton, not Cam Newton!
-awtysst on 4/28/2011
awtysst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005   #4
awtysst
Draft Guru

Rep Power: 2603 awtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Gamecocks look great. 14-0 already. They are going up against UCF though.

Spurrier's first drive in Florida:
5 plays, TD
Spurrier's first drive in South Carolina:
5 plays, TD
Its begining of the thid quarter and its 17-3. Looks like USC(the REAL USC btw) cooled down a little?

I'm Pro Fig Newton, not Cam Newton!
-awtysst on 4/28/2011
awtysst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005   #5
DRIFTAWAY
All Pro

Quote:
and 4th quarter and its 31-21.. UH needs to step it up in games like these and be consistent. They can actually be pretty decent then.
Most Improved- Juwan Howard
DRIFTAWAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005   #6
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

That Oregon QB has had a big game running and passing...

24-3 in the USC game and one of the USC CBs almost had an interception that would have been taken back for a TD but he dropped it...

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read