Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-01-2005   #121
AndreJ
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dime
Ahhh... you were making passes at a girl today huh.. heheh..
LoL, she coudl catch too... Hey I was just lloking over at this avatar and i though this would be funny.

Reinactment of Carr throwing the ball to Bradford:
Old 09-01-2005   #122
Hoss
i need a beer..

Rep Power: 445 Hoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Hoss

have to go for it!

sig-False Start
Hoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005   #123
Lucky

Rep Power: 163616 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Why did Morency run out of bounds 1 yard short of a 1st down?
Old 09-01-2005   #124
Hoss
i need a beer..

Rep Power: 445 Hoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respected

:dunce:

sig-False Start
Old 09-01-2005   #125
AndreJ
All Pro

Wand looked like he was skating on ice out there on that last 4th down play...someone should give that boy a lesson on footwork.
Old 09-01-2005   #126
Hoss
i need a beer..

You Have Got To Be Kidding Me!!!!

sig-False Start
Old 09-01-2005   #127
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 122253 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Spencer Tillman critiqing Morency is kinda laughable too.
disaacks3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-01-2005   #128
TexanAggie
Rookie

yet again 1 STINKING yard and we cant do it
TexanAggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005   #129
Hoss
i need a beer..

yeah it is...

sig-False Start
Old 09-01-2005   #130
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 712 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ledzeppelin229

On the bright side...atleast Gaffney looks really good so far.

ledzeppelin229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005   #131
Hoss
i need a beer..

another flippin holding call

sig-False Start
Old 09-01-2005   #132
Lucky

Rep Power: 163616 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Gaffney is the only Texan that wants to play in this game. I want to see some guys playing like their jobs depend on it. I don't see 53 players I want on this team.
Old 09-01-2005   #133
Boxscore
All Pro

Carr is not a very good QB. Tony Banks is better but not the answer. Capers and and Palmer have to go.

On the positive side, I am going to www.houstontexans.com to donate to the Katrina Red Cross Bob McNair matching fund. The Texans suck right now, but let's join Mr. Mcnair and try to match his $1M challenge from all of us He will match it. Let's Go Texan fans. I am going to contribute now.
Old 09-01-2005   #134
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledzeppelin269
On the bright side...atleast Gaffney looks really good so far.
This is Gaff, it's just he never sees the ball 5 times in a game because those balls go to Davis so yall dont see what he can do...

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005   #135
TexHorns
Veteran

Bradford looked like &*%$. I say cut him let Mathis have a shot.
TexHorns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005   #136
Hoss
i need a beer..

sig-False Start
Old 09-01-2005   #137
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 712 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ledzeppelin229

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
This is Gaff, it's just he never sees the ball 5 times in a game...
Yea I know, I've always been a fan of his. More importantly, it's because this is the first contact he's really seen in awhile, so it's good to see him catching everything and holding up to the hits. The rest of the team, I don't want to think about it since I'm about to eat.

ledzeppelin229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005   #138
Hoss
i need a beer..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxscore
Carr is not a very good QB. Tony Banks is better but not the answer. Capers and and Palmer have to go.

On the positive side, I am going to www.houstontexans.com to donate to the Katrina Red Cross Bob McNair matching fund. The Texans suck right now, but let's join Mr. Mcnair and try to match his $1M challenge from all of us He will match it. Let's Go Texan fans. I am going to contribute now.
made mine at 6:00 props to you man if your going to make that donation!

sig-False Start
Old 09-01-2005   #139
Mr.Scarface
Rookie

Rep Power: 1715 Mr.Scarface is a quality contributor and well respectedMr.Scarface is a quality contributor and well respectedMr.Scarface is a quality contributor and well respectedMr.Scarface is a quality contributor and well respectedMr.Scarface is a quality contributor and well respectedMr.Scarface is a quality contributor and well respectedMr.Scarface is a quality contributor and well respectedMr.Scarface is a quality contributor and well respectedMr.Scarface is a quality contributor and well respectedMr.Scarface is a quality contributor and well respectedMr.Scarface is a quality contributor and well respected

Texans have looked horrible in every preseason. Just look at the playcalling.....it never good in the preseason.

I almost think its a ploy because they won 2 out of their first 3 opening games. You can see that they don't want to give their opening opponent anything to gameplan for.
Mr.Scarface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005   #140
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected

Don't you see, its all a ploy to get the Bills over confidant.
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read