Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-01-2005   #101
Reddevil63
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13 Reddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballotReddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Send a message via AIM to Reddevil63 Send a message via Yahoo to Reddevil63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
We could easily start off 0-2...
And where do you think that comes from? Maybe these meaningless preseason games in which we look beyond terrible?
Old 09-01-2005   #102
AndreJ
All Pro

I tossed the football around with a 17 year old girl today in gym class and her passes were more accurate than this crap these so called professionals are throwing.
Old 09-01-2005   #103
Hoss
i need a beer..

Rep Power: 445 Hoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Hoss

bills are laughing their *** off at us...

sig-False Start
Hoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005   #104
Fldvldog
Veteran

I gotta' say it texan fans...

If I were you all, I would begin to feel worried...

*especially the QB situation...
Fldvldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005   #105
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 97370 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

From what I am reading, I am more concerned about the disclipline..
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005   #106
Dime
Hall of Fame

My Gawd.... The Titans are going to be HORRIBLE this year, but I am wondering now if I am going to lose my bet with a guy that the Texans will win more games this year. thats scary.
Old 09-01-2005   #107
Hoss
i need a beer..

Rep Power: 445 Hoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respected

not worried about carr as much as i am the whole gel of the team...

sig-False Start
Sponsored links
Old 09-01-2005   #108
Dime
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreJ
I tossed the football around with a 17 year old girl today in gym class and her passes were more accurate than this crap these so called professionals are throwing.

Ahhh... you were making passes at a girl today huh.. heheh..
Old 09-01-2005   #109
AndreJ
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fldvldog
I gotta' say it texan fans...

If I were you all, I would begin to feel worried...

*especially the QB situation...
I gotta say if I were you, I'd be scratching my *** and wondering how and why this same team not only swept you Jaguars last season, but shut you out on your home field.
Old 09-01-2005   #110
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddevil63
And where do you think that comes from? Maybe these meaningless preseason games in which we look beyond terrible?
No because we are playing Buffalo, who i think could come close to unseating the Patriots in the AFC East and Pittsburg, who is coming off a 15-1 season. I knew this when the schedule came out...

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005   #111
AndreJ
All Pro

I think we found our #2 reciever.
Old 09-01-2005   #112
Dime
Hall of Fame

Beautitul Pass
Old 09-01-2005   #113
Lucky

Rep Power: 132950 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

That's what I'm talkin' about, Jabar!!!
Old 09-01-2005   #114
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 114610 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

WOW, a bright spot! Gaffney looks ready to play.
disaacks3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005   #115
Hoss
i need a beer..

good catch GAFF.!!!!

sig-False Start
Old 09-01-2005   #116
HardCoreTxn
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to HardCoreTxn Send a message via MSN to HardCoreTxn Send a message via Yahoo to HardCoreTxn

sweet one hander by Gaffney, at least someones paying attention
Old 09-01-2005   #117
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

See, when you throw the ball to Gaff, things happen. WHAT A CATCH!!!

But Gaff cant make things happen when Davis gets more passes his way then Gaff...

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005   #118
Texas_Heat
Veteran

From what I've seen this team is a 4-12 Team at best.
Greatest Metal Bands: #1 VENOM # 2 SLAYER.
Texas_Heat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005   #119
kbourda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34 kbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respected

helluva catch by Gaffney. Had shades of the Matt jones catch two weeks ago.
Old 09-01-2005   #120
swisher
Old School

Rep Power: 669 swisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respected

We may be the worst preseason franchise in NFL history. I still have confidence that we will be fine when we start playing for real.
swisher is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read