Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-01-2005   #81
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

Just turn on the college football games people...
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005   #82
Dime
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
What? and be labeled a fair weather fan... nope.. not doing it..
Old 09-01-2005   #83
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 80312 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Wow, the Coogs are up on the Ducks! 21-17
disaacks3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005   #84
TexanAggie
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3
It's gotta be Bradford or Carr....my $$ is that it's Corey's fault.

My cash is on that pre-madonna CARR!!!!! Sure looks like a rook to me , throwing the ball down like a baby thats not a veteran QB and not bradfords fault......................

TexanAggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005   #85
vtech9
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 vtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVP
Send a message via Yahoo to vtech9

at least Carr finally completed a pass...even though it was only for 4 yards to the RB on 3 & 17.
vtech9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005   #86
Hoss
i need a beer..

Rep Power: 445 Hoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Hoss

i'm listening to it on FP.and i can't belive this game!!!

sig-False Start
Hoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005   #87
Dime
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameface
i'm listening to it on FP.and i can't belive this game!!!
dont worry.. its worse live...
Old 09-01-2005   #88
Dime
Hall of Fame

Wow.. did you see that hit faggins did.. that was a AWESOME hit... too bad it was to the back of Peek
Old 09-01-2005   #89
The Preacher
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dime
Probably the dumbest statement this thread... you win!
Did you have to go there I guess my overly optimistic sarcasm came off as insulting. My bad probably a wildly unfair comparison just saying bad stuff happens. Hope presaeason is just an anomaly. Latre
The Preacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005   #90
AndreJ
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dime
Wow.. did you see that hit faggins did.. that was a AWESOME hit... too bad it was to the back of Peek
LoL, i saw that crap too, he knocked the crap out of him....the ref should have called a late hit and flagged his candy ***.
Old 09-01-2005   #91
tsip
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 tsip was voted MVPtsip was voted MVPtsip was voted MVP
Default ????

Quote:
One word. Preseason.

Turn on the college football games...
If we have the same result against the Bills what will the Battle Cry be?...

.......FIRST GAME
tsip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005   #92
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 14981 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected

oye ve
Old 09-01-2005   #93
kbourda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33 kbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respected

WOW. This game is UGLY. I know, I know, it's just the preseason but this is pathetic.
Old 09-01-2005   #94
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsip
If we have the same result against the Bills what will the Battle Cry be?...

.......FIRST GAME
Then it will be time to worry if we lose like this. We could easily start off 0-2...

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005   #95
Dime
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Preacher
Did you have to go there I guess my overly optimistic sarcasm came off as insulting. My bad probably a wildly unfair comparison just saying bad stuff happens. Hope presaeason is just an anomaly. Latre
24 to 0... in less then 25 minutes... insult them all ya want tonight... sigh...
Old 09-01-2005   #96
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 80312 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

The well-balanced gameplan continues... We blow on BOTH sides of the ball.
Old 09-01-2005   #97
Ihategeeks
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 25 Ihategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of Famer

This thread is making me feel alot better about the Lions MNF thrasing.

Tough break guys, keep telling yourselves it's just preseason.

works for the rest of us.
Old 09-01-2005   #98
AndreJ
All Pro

Who the hell is J.R. Russell and how and why did he just score and another TD on us....atleast its not the 1st team defense getting ate apart by Chris Simms. Thats a 21-0 skunk, somebody pause the game and lets run it back.
Old 09-01-2005   #99
disaacks3
Site Contributor

and Banks keeps the beautiful passing game alive...
Old 09-01-2005   #100
Hoss
i need a beer..

Rep Power: 445 Hoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Hoss

yeah i know it's pre but dude come on!!!!

sig-False Start
Hoss is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read