Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-01-2005   #221
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 99659 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy

Positives people, positives...
I could hear Dave Attell when I read that
Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005   #222
AndreJ
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3
OMG - It's the All-World Preston Parsons coming in.....
Well......I've got some good news and some bad news.... he just threw a Touchdown (They took it away, but it was still a nice catch) and ofcourse, i saved a few dollars on my car insurance....bad news=he threw the ball to the wrong team and he cant tackle
Old 09-01-2005   #223
AndreJ
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf
I could hear Dave Attell when I read that
LMAO, i still cant stop laughing at that post....I might even change it to my signature.
Old 09-01-2005   #224
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoth-Boy
As long as I can SERVE somebody, I'm down wit it.
Yeah, dat's what i'm talkin about homeboy!!!

What now vtech, you going to pull those all caps again???

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005   #225
Lucky

Rep Power: 136980 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Very classy move by Chucky Gruden trying to run up the score in a preseason game.
Old 09-01-2005   #226
AndreJ
All Pro

Quote:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, he called you out vtech, i bet you wont do it again...You dont want beef wit fiddy and the South Park Unit...you'll get "served".
Old 09-01-2005   #227
Ihategeeks
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 26 Ihategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of Famer

I'm down, I'm hip, I'm with it.

Laying down funk so hot you can't kick it.
Old 09-01-2005   #228
vtech9
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 vtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVP
Send a message via Yahoo to vtech9

Quote:

ONLY WHEN I HIT THE CAPS LOCK WHEN TRYING TO HIT THE SHIFT KEY...JUST TOO LAZY TO RETYPE....LOOKED GOOD IN ALL CAPS ANYWAY
vtech9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005   #229
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtech9
ONLY WHEN I HIT THE CAPS LOCK WHEN TRYING TO HIT THE SHIFT KEY...JUST TOO LAZY TO RETYPE....LOOKED GOOD IN ALL CAPS ANYWAY
You a brave man...

And total greatness from Ihategeeks...

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Old 09-01-2005   #230
vtech9
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 vtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVP
Send a message via Yahoo to vtech9

Quote:
You a brave man...

And total greatness from Ihategeeks...
I got it like that Fiddy...that's the way I roll
vtech9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005   #231
Texans Pride
Hall of Fame

Section: 111, Row Q
Rep Power: 347 Texans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky
Very classy move by Chucky Gruden trying to run up the score in a preseason game.

Are we going to go back to this argument again? If we don't want teams to run up the score on us then we should stop them.

I know, it's preseason.
Texans Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005   #232
HowBoutThemCowboys!
All Pro

Rep Power: 30 HowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performer

lol, this thread is hilarious.

Dallas Cowboys- 5 Time World Champions
HowBoutThemCowboys! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005   #233
TrueFan1

Angry

Pathetic display tonight, the best play by David Carr was spiking the ball in disgust. It would have been better to throw the ball at the entire o-line. Everyone on both sides of the ball seemed as if they had no desire to play football. If that is there attitude then I would rather watch an entire season of 2nd and 3rd stringers who want the job and have the desire to win. That was evident by the performance of Ragone and Swinton and several others towards the end of the game.
Old 09-01-2005   #234
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueFan1
Pathetic display tonight, the best play by David Carr was spiking the ball in disgust. It would have been better to throw the ball at the entire o-line. Everyone on both sides of the ball seemed as if they had no desire to play football. If that is there attitude then I would rather watch an entire season of 2nd and 3rd stringers who want the job and have the desire to win. That was evident by the performance of Ragone and Swinton and several others towards the end of the game.
Forget the game. Read the thread. Have a laugh. Be happy. Listen to our new fight song: http://www.houstontexans.com/fan_zon...&postcount=189

Old 09-01-2005   #235
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky

You know it's interesting you said that. Somebody called 610 the other day with the question of "what if" Capers lost his job. The consensus was that Gruden would be high on the Texans wish list as their next coach. I don't know their reasoning in thinking that..if he's on the hot seat in Tampa or what..but his name was tossed around as a top of the list guy.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005   #236
rdbrem
Rookie

Don't you guys get it? They're trying to figure out who should return kicks, and the best way to do that is to give the other teams a lot of touchdowns. Isn't it obvious? It's brilliant.....

And that's my head after somebody slapped it.
Old 09-01-2005   #237
texan279
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3367 texan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Positives people, positives...
Only positives I saw all night was Travis Johnson, Ragone, and Sloan Thomas...other than that nothing to get excited about...
Old 09-02-2005   #238
Lucky

Rep Power: 136980 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans Pride
Are we going to go back to this argument again?
There's no argument. Take a knee and end this preseason without getting anyone hurt.
Old 09-02-2005   #239
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 154151 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan279
Only positives I saw all night was Travis Johnson, Ragone, and Sloan Thomas...other than that nothing to get excited about...
Gaffney gets no respect...even from our fan base. He will never catch what isn't thrown to him.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005   #240
texan279
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3367 texan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Gaffney gets no respect...even from our fan base. He will never catch what isn't thrown to him.
I respect him Vinny, just didn't watch much of the first half after Carr's 1st pass was picked off...

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read