Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-01-2005   #201
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtech9
If Ragone brings us back, do any of you think Banks will be gone?
No, because Symons is hurt so we need another QB...

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005   #202
AndreJ
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny
Time to play our fight song
I really hope noone who's not a regular on this MB clicks that link and listens to that.
Old 09-01-2005   #203
Boxscore
All Pro

I'm not going to read all of the above posts. My opinion is that David Carr is not the QB that he was drafted to be. I think that Tony Banks is a better QB at this point of a season that starts next week in Buffalo!
Old 09-01-2005   #204
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreJ
I really hope noone who's not a regular on this MB clicks that link and listens to that.
I liked it...

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Old 09-01-2005   #205
AndreJ
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
I liked it...
Lol, the is funny as hell.
Old 09-01-2005   #206
V Man
Pumpkinhead

Rep Power: 18 V Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via MSN to V Man

On that last sack from Pettway, who was that #46 on the other side?
V Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005   #207
vtech9
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 vtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVP
Send a message via Yahoo to vtech9

Quote:
No, because Symons is hurt so we need another QB...
the 3rd string guy is usually a young QB to develope...Banks needs to go, and Ragone deserves to get his shot at the #2.

We do have Parsons right now, and we could bring in another young guy to develope. IMHO, Banks is done.
vtech9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-01-2005   #208
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

24 yard run by Hollings...

Old 09-01-2005   #209
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 21318 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxscore
I'm not going to read all of the above posts. My opinion is that David Carr is not the QB that he was drafted to be. I think that Tony Banks is a better QB at this point of a season that starts next week in Buffalo!
Please, all that is Holy, No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If it's anybody, not that is should be, it should be Ragone.
Errant Hothy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005   #210
AndreJ
All Pro

Quote:
24 yard run by Hollings...
it was a fluke...his next play looked like he lost 2 yards.
Old 09-01-2005   #211
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Quote:
it was a fluke...his next play looked like he lost 2 yards.
He is averaging 4 yards a carry

Old 09-01-2005   #212
vtech9
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 vtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVP
Send a message via Yahoo to vtech9

Quote:
He is averaging 4 yards a carry
RIIIIIGGHHHTTT.....7 CARRIES FOR 8 YARDS AND ONE CARRY FOR 24 YARDS...THAT IS A GOOD AVERAGE...NOT
vtech9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005   #213
AndreJ
All Pro

Quote:
RIIIIIGGHHHTTT.....7 CARRIES FOR 8 YARDS AND ONE CARRY FOR 24 YARDS...THAT IS A GOOD AVERAGE...NOT
LMAO...he pulled that all caps on you Fiddy....you gonna go out like that?
Old 09-01-2005   #214
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Quote:

Positives people, positives...

Old 09-01-2005   #215
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 78404 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

OMG - It's the All-World Preston Parsons coming in.....
disaacks3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005   #216
AndreJ
All Pro

Quote:

Positives people, positives...
LOL, you people are killing me tonight....This might have been a horrible game to watch, but i got some good laughs out of some of these post you guys put up tonight....keep them coming.
Old 09-01-2005   #217
Lucky

Rep Power: 100513 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Parsons will rally the team to victory. Mock...er, mark my words.
Old 09-01-2005   #218
Ihategeeks
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 25 Ihategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
LMAO...he pulled that all caps on you Fiddy....you gonna go out like that?
It's ON!

Old 09-01-2005   #219
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihategeeks
It's ON!

You going to be in my posse that takes down vtech9 and his???

Old 09-01-2005   #220
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 21318 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
You going to be in my posse that takes down vtech9 and his???
As long as I can SERVE somebody, I'm down wit it.
Errant Hothy is online now   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read