Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Gamethread: Houston at Tampa Bay

ccdude730

Veteran
why thursday? i work tonight!! :brickwall

just gonna have to record it for in the morning. i am looking forward to seeing ragone get alot of PT though!

Nawzer

Alienz
The important thing is that no one gets hurt tonight. Other than that it's the backups last chance to make an impression.

ditto...im in the valley and in wannabe cowgirl country...so updates and info on the Texans is MUCH NEEDED to keep my sanity.

AndreJ

Rookie
That was just sickening, its gonna be a long season if our offense continues this type of play.

AndreJ

Rookie
Reddevil63 said:
That doesnt sound good...
Carr through an interception on his first pass of the game (i forgot some of you can't watch it, I'll try and be more detailed in my post.), trying to hit Bradford on a curl route...looked to me like Bradford turned the wrong way.

Nawzer

Alienz
Seems like Carr and his receivers don't have their timing down. That's important because if we're going to use the quick 3-step drop and throw. He has to have his timing with his receivers. Or maybe it was just a bad play...

texan279

Hall of Fame
seems to me Carr and Bradford don't have the timing down. Most of the badly missed passes were thrown to Bradford last week...Maybe the problem is Bradford...

swisher

Old School
The timing just looks way off on offense. Carr is throwing the ball in places he thinks a receiver is going to be...or the other way round.

AndreJ

Rookie
There was alot of talk about Faggins coming along very well this offseasona nd that he may have had enough talent to be starting somewhere else, but after watching him this pre-season I am starting to think otherwise. He played horribly against Oakland and again this game doesn't seem to be doing good, but we may have an even bigger problem on our hands... David Carr just through his second interception in about 5 attempts...somebody should tell him the honeymoon is over, if he doesn't step up this season he can start packing. :brickwall

Reddevil63

Veteran
I cant see anything but it sounds like a carbon copy of last week. If this boils over into the reg. season, I want to see people gone.

Hervoyel

BUENO!
Any ideas about what's going on with Carr? I've seen him do things before that I wondered about from time to time but I have to say that from last week to this week marks the first time I've seen him truly stink.

This is something I never even thought about losing sleep over. Tonight he bites.

AndreJ

Rookie
Reddevil63 said:
I cant see anything but it sounds like a carbon copy of last week. If this boils over into the reg. season, I want to see people gone.
looks worst than last week, except i haven't decided if our defense is doing good or if the Bucs offense is just trying to keep up with ours.

Fiddy

All Pro
AndreJ said:
There was alot of talk about Faggins coming along very well this offseasona nd that he may have had enough talent to be starting somewhere else, but after watching him this pre-season I am starting to think otherwise. He played horribly against Oakland and again this game doesn't seem to be doing good, but we may have an even bigger problem on our hands...
Did you know that the long TD play in the Oakland game was CC Brown's fault??? Faggins was in underneath coverage and was suppose to have Brown up top but Brown never came...

Carr looks horrible against cover 2 again...but he always does the first time he goes up against it in a season.

Hervoyel

BUENO!
KTRK is the perfect station to broadcast tonights game considering the way David's throwing the ball. You don't really want to see it.

So Ragone starts next week against Buffalo?

j/k

Dime

Veteran
umm... why are we watching a repeat of the dallas game... wait. I am sorry, it is the tampa bay game..