Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-01-2005   #21
GoPats
Veteran

Rep Power: 10 GoPats is on the Pro-Bowl ballotGoPats is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBull17
Maybe Marcus Vick, Maurice Clarret,and Jamal Lewis can be the corner stones of the offense. Or if they get lucky sign the Colorada coach for special teams. To go from Super bowl contenders to the county lockup for football is just pathetic. Thank you for leavinfg Titans!!!
As a completely objective third party... I think the Titans are going to surprise you guys this year. I don't think 2004 was any sign of what that team really is. You never know, I might be way off... but I think they're going to have the most improved record from '04 to '05. They might not be in the playoff mix, but I wouldn't look at the schedule and chalk up Ws everytime you see Tennessee on there...
Old 09-01-2005   #22
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4547 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected

And Im not saying they are. I just think the orginization is turning in to the little bro of the Raiders. Its like they dont care what you do as long as you can ball, and teams like that dont win. The garbage their players pull wouldnt work in NE or Indy or the other elite teams.
BigBull17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005   #23
GoPats
Veteran

Rep Power: 10 GoPats is on the Pro-Bowl ballotGoPats is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBull17
And Im not saying they are. I just think the orginization is turning in to the little bro of the Raiders. Its like they dont care what you do as long as you can ball, and teams like that dont win. The garbage their players pull wouldnt work in NE or Indy or the other elite teams.
That's true... they've had a rough offseason, and PacMan looks like a nightmare... a third grade mentality...

I guess how the team responds this year, win or lose, will tell us in the end what will happen. I just hate to see it, because I always have had a lot of respect for the Titans and the hard-nosed brand of football they played over the past few years (2004 being the notable exception).

With McNair coming back, supposedly as healthy as ever, I still wouldn't count them out or want to see them on New England's schedule... especially twice!
Old 09-01-2005   #24
mustangs
Rookie

Default well

its official the COLTS just signed DT Corey Simon from Philly, now I feel better! GO COLTS! Freeny, Mathis, and now former probowler SIMON! FEAR the COLTS!
Old 09-01-2005   #25
southtexan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangs
its official the COLTS just signed DT Corey Simon from Philly, now I feel better! GO COLTS! Freeny, Mathis, and now former probowler SIMON! FEAR the COLTS!
The entire Texans team started shaking when they heard the news that the Colts signed Simon.
southtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005   #26
mustangs
Rookie

Default Woh!

nice..sarcasm...just wait...see ya soon TEXANS! oh nice grab by WR Gaffney (one handed catch against Bucs) lookin like Harrison on that play.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read