Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Texas High School Football
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07-26-2006   #121
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtbound07
For the sake of shutting you up.

Drew Bennett
Brian Finneran
Matt Jones

There is 3 just off the top of my head. There is no arguement here you are right.....you've revealed yourself for what you are.
Great athlete by the way.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006   #122
Titan "Tack" Fan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 44 Titan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respected

well i will shut up just because this is a dumb argument and i'd like to be cordial with everyone on this board. everyone has their own opionion and that's what makes message boards fun. so continue your talks about high school sports and i won't make any more comments.

love,
tack fan
Old 07-26-2006   #123
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

Mods: since the troll ruined the thread, maybe you should kill it. We will eventually need a new one for '06 anyway.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006   #124
Bob_A
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titan "Tack" Fan
Yeah and Texas is pretty much the only state who cares. Who cares if you are good in high school sports? A lot of slow white guys running around doesn't impress anyone. It's kind of like people who don't like college sports because they are amateurs ... well high schoolers are UBER-amateurs. I'd rather watch the WNBA.

As a former HS football coach I can see you just don't get it. Enjoy the WNBA
Old 07-28-2006   #125
bigtex77
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titan "Tack" Fan
I found it hard to believe that high school players were signing autographs. That's so lame.

You came in here talking smack about something we are very passionate about when nobody pulled your chain to begin with. You could have read a few posts, thought to yourself "who cares" and went about your business, but you didn't. Do the Tacks not have their own MB?
Old 07-28-2006   #126
Bob_A
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex77
You came in here talking smack about something we are very passionate about when nobody pulled your chain to begin with. You could have read a few posts, thought to yourself "who cares" and went about your business, but you didn't. Do the Tacks not have their own MB?

About as good a definition of a troll as I've seen.
Old 08-01-2006   #127
MightyTExan
It's go time!

Rep Power: 19458 MightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respected

Texas Coaches All-Star Game on right now on FSN, time is currently 7:40 pm
MightyTExan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Texas High School Football
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read