Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Texas High School Football
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07-26-2006   #101
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titan "Tack" Fan
I don't mean to rain on your parade im just saying that watching a game of 22 guys in which about 1 or 2 of them are worthy enough to ever play football again in their life isn't fun to me.

To each his own.

1 or 2????? Check yourself friend....I come from the most winning 4a high school football program in the 90's friend, that would be LA MARQUE HIGH SCHOOL, and we have sent over 100 players to the ncaa on d-1 scholarships in the last 10 years. Texas high school talent is top shelf. Look at UT's championship roster from the rose bowl and see how many of those boys were from texas.......now look at starting linebacker rashad bobino..that man went to school with me, and the talent we had was unbelieveable. If you think only one or 2 of them are WORTHY then you are sadly misinformed.

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006   #102
Titan "Tack" Fan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 44 Titan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexican_texan
Maybe in Tennessee...
And by Play football again i mean Divison I. Anything below Divison I is a joke as well.
Old 07-26-2006   #103
Titan "Tack" Fan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 44 Titan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respected

Yeah but true or false: there's a lot of unworthy, boring, slow white guys who think they are the sh!t cause they start on their high school football team when in all reality will never touch an NCAA roster and will wind up being their hometown orthodontist.

I guess it's just the high school attitude where these kids think they are gods when in all reality the only people who care are their parents and alumni of the school.
Old 07-26-2006   #104
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Yeah but true or false: there's a lot of unworthy, boring, slow white guys who think they are the sh!t cause they start on their high school football team when in all reality will never touch an NCAA roster and will wind up being their hometown orthodontist.

I guess it's just the high school attitude where these kids think they are gods when in all reality the only people who care are their parents and alumni of the school.

Racist much? where do you think NCAA rosters come from? HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL. So to say that High School football is stupid because nobody makes it to the NCAA is ridiculous on many levels...obviously they are making it to the NCAA, otherwise we wouldn't have one. Texas is also one of the best THREE states for high school football, with the most NCAA D1 scholarships going to texas, california, and florida respectively. Im sure High School football IS a joke in tennessee, much like your pro team.

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
Old 07-26-2006   #105
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
And by Play football again i mean Divison I. Anything below Divison I is a joke as well.
IIRC, there were at least four guys from my school that went to Div. 1. Plus, a WR from my high school just won a Super Bowl.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006   #106
Titan "Tack" Fan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtbound07
Racist much? where do you think NCAA rosters come from? HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL. So to say that High School football is stupid because nobody makes it to the NCAA is ridiculous on many levels...obviously they are making it to the NCAA, otherwise we wouldn't have one. Texas is also one of the best THREE states for high school football, with the most NCAA D1 scholarships going to texas, california, and florida respectively. Im sure High School football IS a joke in tennessee, much like your pro team.
I am white and just because i accept the fact that we are slower doesn't make it a racist comment. Plus, why are you so mad about it? You don't play high school football currently so i don't understand why you are taking it to heart. It was pretty lame for you to give me bad rep for my opinion, but atleast you put your name. most of the other people are too lame to put their name.
Old 07-26-2006   #107
real

Quote:
Titan Fan...Normally you are cool....But right about now Im wishing we had a smiley giving the finger...
Sponsored links
Old 07-26-2006   #108
Titan "Tack" Fan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtruroyaltyx
Titan Fan...Normally you are cool....But right about now Im wishing we had a smiley giving the finger...
So are you saying that anyone cares about Divison II or Division III football?
Old 07-26-2006   #109
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Quote:
I am white and just because i accept the fact that we are slower doesn't make it a racist comment. Plus, why are you so mad about it? You don't play high school football currently so i don't understand why you are taking it to heart. It was pretty lame for you to give me bad rep for my opinion, but atleast you put your name. most of the other people are too lame to put their name.
At best it was sterotyping, at worst it was racist, not for me to judge your intent, but it was still an offensive thing to say. Im not mad at all....quite the contrary...and if Im the only person to give you bad rep for this thread i'd be extremely suprised.

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Old 07-26-2006   #110
Titan "Tack" Fan
Hall of Fame

Well then i stereotyped my own race. And to say that white people are as equally athletic as black people is a lie, so i was more stating the obvious.
Old 07-26-2006   #111
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
You deserve the bad rep. You are trolling, you're just setting yourself up for controversy. I normally enjoy your contributions, so I won't give you negative rep yet. Unless you've ever been in Texas for the high school football, you cannot talk about it.
Old 07-26-2006   #112
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Quote:
Well then i stereotyped my own race. And to say that white people are as equally athletic as black people is a lie, so i was more stating the obvious.
Really? So there aren't white athletes? Or for every white athlete there is a better black one? Your sliding down a very slippery slope here, and speaking in stereotypes is exorbitantly stupid.

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Old 07-26-2006   #113
Titan "Tack" Fan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
You deserve the bad rep. You are trolling, you're just setting yourself up for controversy. I normally enjoy your contributions, so I won't give you negative rep yet. Unless you've ever been in Texas for the high school football, you cannot talk about it.
I used to live in Texas and last year I visited Southlake and went to a Dragons game.
Old 07-26-2006   #114
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Quote:
I used to live in Texas and last year I visited Southlake and went to a Dragons game.
I find that hard to believe after the comments you've made.
Old 07-26-2006   #115
Titan "Tack" Fan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Really? So there aren't white athletes? Or for every white athlete there is a better black one? Your sliding down a very slippery slope here, and speaking in stereotypes is exorbitantly stupid.
Generally speaking black people are more athletic. How many white corner backs are in the NFL? Who are the fastest people in the NFL? Who are the fastest track stars in the olympics?

Come on man, don't beat around the bush. It's no secret.
Old 07-26-2006   #116
Titan "Tack" Fan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
I find that hard to believe after the comments you've made.
I found it hard to believe that high school players were signing autographs. That's so lame.
Old 07-26-2006   #117
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Quote:
Generally speaking black people are more athletic. How many white corner backs are in the NFL? Who are the fastest people in the NFL? Who are the fastest track stars in the olympics?

Come on man, don't beat around the bush. It's no secret.
I refuse to accept your racist stereotypes as truth. Peddle them elsewhere.

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Old 07-26-2006   #118
Titan "Tack" Fan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
I refuse to accept your racist stereotypes as truth. Peddle them elsewhere.
Dude sorry but you must be in denial. Ask yourself how many cornerbacks and wide receivers are white in the NFL. I don't have to tell you, you can see for yourself. There really is no argument here.
Old 07-26-2006   #119
real

Quote:
So are you saying that anyone cares about Divison II or Division III football?
Actually I misunderstood your comment...I played IAA football and I thought you were saying only IA matters...However I still don't like that comment, because you don't know who you were offending when you wrote that...And In Texas Football is huge...from pee-wee to the pros...Maybe you just don't understand the Friday night light affect but even if you've never played football in Texas, just growing up here pretty much ensures that you will have some kind of football connection...
Old 07-26-2006   #120
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Quote:
Dude sorry but you must be in denial. Ask yourself how many cornerbacks and wide receivers are white in the NFL. I don't have to tell you, you can see for yourself. There really is no argument here.
For the sake of shutting you up.

Drew Bennett
Brian Finneran
Matt Jones

There is 3 just off the top of my head. There is no arguement here you are right.....you've revealed yourself for what you are.

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Texas High School Football
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read