Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Gamecenter: Texans at Cowboys

Vinny

shiny happy fan
preseason_3.jpg

Here is the thread for game time since the other existing thread is already pretty massive.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/live/NFL_20050827_HOU@DAL

http://www.houstontexans.com/gameday/games/game_p3.php

From Capers on 610...

- Know about Swinton, so tonight look at Buchanon to return punts, Mathis to return kickoffs.

- Good test to see how our defense steps up against Dallas' run game and Julius Jones

- CC Brown looking good, see what happens with 1st team tonight

Casserly on 610

- starters to play at least the half (we knew that)
- Mathis gonna play with the 1st string, esp. in 3 wide
- Zach Wiegart to be in practice next week

Crank_It_Up said:
didn't know, checked the TV guide online yesterday and they had something else scheduled, but no game

Just checked the dish program guide, it's on ABC 13. Also, Broncs and Colts are on ch. 11.

So I wonder what the temperature is on the playing field at Texas Stadium?

125 degrees, maybe?

McClain on 610...

- they mentioned A. Glenn returning kickoffs for Dallas? hmmm...

- Texan D not really showing anything fancy at this time, wait for the opener to see if there is concern.

- Bradford needs to motivate himself if he's gonna be #2.

- May publish some stats he saw on the past 5 years of drafts vs. starters. Texans ranked above avg. I think he mentioned Vikings and Broncos as the worst, Ravens and Cowboys as best (I got sidetracked, so that may not be the correct teams mentioned.)

Marcus said:
So I wonder what the temperature is on the playing field at Texas Stadium?

125 degrees, maybe?

They mentioned it was pretty humid and Casserly was wondering if they were gonna close the roof. :cool:

Noted the cowboys were playing in throwback gear - white helmets, dark jersey, white shoulders.

wow, ive been watching the local news here in corpus and for the sports preview they show the cowgirls and seahawks game and say "ware might be a problem for carr"

i hate being in cowgirl country

A4toZ said:
They mentioned it was pretty humid and Casserly was wondering if they were gonna close the roof. :cool:

Noted the cowboys were playing in throwback gear - white helmets, dark jersey, white shoulders.
So, not that it matters, are we wearing white jerseys again?

I would think so, concerning the white jerseys... which is fine for the heat.

ccdude - feel your pain, I lived down there for two years (N. Padre for a bit of that time) and that's the first time I've seen a scrimmage televised on tv - yeah it was the Cowboys.

Yeah... I'm thinking the seattle game was a bit "flukey" for Ware... we'll see. (hoping for a fluke)

Oh yeah, ch 13 "extra points" mentioned next year was the real thing between the 'boys and the Texans, forgot about that. I think we'll have bragging rights for 4 more years. :heh:

610 mentioned Palmer said they may practice a 2 minute no huddle offense during this game.

I didn't watch the Hawks cowgirls game but wasn't he playing against the Hawks first team ofense? If so that means he was up against Walter Jones, doesn't seem fluky to me. I might be wrong though, didn't watch the whole game.

yeah, Ware was in for the first team.... guess this will be a good confirmation for both team as to where they stand.

i was about to say the opposite. babins upper body looks bigger than what i remember.

IM READY FOR FOOTBALL!!!!!! hurry up so i can see mathis on the kickoff

Back