Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-29-2005   #41
ATX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 144 ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respected

Offense (26) [Comes down to Baxter, Starling, Armstrong]
QB: Carr, Banks, Ragone
HB: Davis, Morency, Wells
FB: Norris
TE: Bruener, Murphy, Miller
WR: Johnson, Bradford, Gaffney, Mathis, Swinton, ( ? )
LT: Riley, Wand
LG: Pitts, Beasley
C: Mckinney, Washington
RG: Weigert, Brown
RT: Wade

Defense (24) [May add CB for SS spot]
LDE: Walker, Johnson
NT: Payne, Ioane
RDE: Smith, Deloach, Sears
LOLB: Babin, Monk
ILB: Greenwood, Wong, Evans, Polk
ROLB: Peek, Anderson
CB: Robinson, Buchanon, Faggins, Bell
FS: Coleman, Simmons
SS: Earl, Brown, Walker

Special Teams (3)
K: Brown
P: Stanley
LS: Pittman

Practice Squad (8)
Symmons QB
Pettway LB
Acholonu LB
McKenzie CB
Hodgdon C
Thomas WR
Lord S
(Evans G, Brown T, Halterman TE) ???

I took some fringe players for special teams. Walker, Bell, Starling?, Polk, Evans, Baxter?, Miller, Wells. The amstrong injury may have hurt his chances, but i'm not really sure, that's a hard position to pick. LB is another hard position to pick, I could see a guy like Orr or Chamberlin to be a sleeper pick. As for Practice Squad, I believe Thomas, Achonolu, Symmons, Lord, and Evans are eligible for PS, and i know Pettway, Hodgdon, McKenzie, Brown, and Halterman are eligible for PS. Joppru and possibly Moreno will be PUP or IR players.

Last edited by ATX; 08-29-2005 at 05:44 AM.
ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005   #42
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 58771 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

i have mathis as the 3rd, maybe 4th wr. and people need to stop forgetting armstrong. i see a lot of lists without him
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005   #43
ATX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 144 ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65
i have mathis as the 3rd, maybe 4th wr. and people need to stop forgetting armstrong. i see a lot of lists without him

Yeah i'm wondering about armstrong myself. He's been injured and hasn't played in th last 2 games. I'm wonderin if that may have hurt his chances with the team. Johnson, Bradford, Gaffney, and Mathis are locks IMO. I'd throw Swinton in because of Special Teams, so that leaves 1-2 spots for WR. That leaves a battle between Armstrong, Starling, Kasper, and Thomas. Thomas is still eligible for Practice Squad, so he may be put there.
Old 08-29-2005   #44
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 276022 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

610 am is saying Billy Miller has been cut.
Old 08-29-2005   #45
ATX
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak
610 am is saying Billy Miller has been cut.
Well that helps answer some questions.
Old 08-29-2005   #46
ccdude730
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 129 ccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ccdude730

he wasnt on my roster!!!

....i still think mine is the best

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read