Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-23-2005   #21
Evans Fan
Rookie

the way i see it houston really doesn't have a legit pass rusher your leading sacker will be babin with five my prediction are peek with the same you really need a guy to prove himself and i really don't see that in houston you will cover really well but qb's will have all the time in the world to throw cuz of no pass rush i'm not trying to be negative just telling u the way i see it
Evans Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005   #22
wrestler4life
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evans Fan
the way i see it houston really doesn't have a legit pass rusher your leading sacker will be babin with five my prediction are peek with the same you really need a guy to prove himself and i really don't see that in houston you will cover really well but qb's will have all the time in the world to throw cuz of no pass rush i'm not trying to be negative just telling u the way i see it
Does anyone from Buffalo know how to use a period.... easy run-on!
My problem is not our pass rush. I agree that when we get more of our blitzes in, we will get pressure. My problem is that we have a guy who is entering his 3rd year in the league, and he can't tell the difference between a run or a pass block. Peek should not be as bad as he has looked. He can;t be, and be slated as a starter. If he is, then we are screwed if anyone runs to his side.
wrestler4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2005   #23
Evans Fan
Rookie

Yep and don't think teams will not go after a weak spot he will get lots of tackles but that will mean the just keep running at him so you are in BIG TROUBLE CUZ FROM WHAT I"VE HEARD PEEK NEED MORE TIME TO GROW SORRY!!
Evans Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2005   #24
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 76955 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
FROM WHAT I"VE HEARD PEEK NEED MORE TIME TO GROW SORRY!!
IT'S OK!!!!!!

THANKS FOR YOUR CONCERN!!
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2005   #25
Davis37
All Pro

Quote:
Yep and don't think teams will not go after a weak spot he will get lots of tackles but that will mean the just keep running at him so you are in BIG TROUBLE CUZ FROM WHAT I"VE HEARD PEEK NEED MORE TIME TO GROW SORRY!!
I think you should spend a little more time thinking about how many picks Losman is gonna throw this year... Especially against us
Old 08-24-2005   #26
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222017 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davis37
I think you should spend a little more time thinking about how many picks Losman is gonna throw this year... Especially against us
This will come down to what this post was originally about ..... how much pressure the Texans D can put on Losman .... If they give him all day in the pocket
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read