Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 08-22-2005   #1
MelAB427

Default T-Shirt

Anyone know where I can get this T-Shirt??

Old 08-22-2005   #2
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

From the guy holding it??

I don't know where you could find one, but perhaps you could get one done at one of those screen shops that do custom logos for tshirts/hats/etc.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2005   #3
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 28635 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

maybe just a cheap dallas shirt and get "sucks" ironed on below.

Hijack.... are there even any more of those "iron-on design" shops existing anymore?
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005   #4
nflnutswife
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 925 nflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respected

Those shirts are on Ebay All the time! Check it out!

I just bought one yesterday on ebay that says TEXANS/COWBOYS
ROAD TRIP SHOOTOUT!
Old 08-23-2005   #5
gsbtxn
Veteran

There is a lot of "Dallas Sucks" stuff on ebay. I got a friend of mine a "Dallas Sucks" watch for his birthday.
Adoptor of Eric Winston #73
gsbtxn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2005   #6
awtysst
Draft Guru

Rep Power: 2603 awtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respected

I know that it might not work but:
http://cgi.ebay.com/WASHINGTON-REDSK...QQcmdZViewItem
http://cgi.ebay.com/HOUSTON-TEXANS-T...QQcmdZViewItem

I'm Pro Fig Newton, not Cam Newton!
-awtysst on 4/28/2011
awtysst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2005   #7
DFAN
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelAB427
Anyone know where I can get this T-Shirt??

I actually think there is a websit dallassucks.com. If not search dallas cowboys web sites in yahoo or google. I did one the other night and there was a site that gave you all the sites that are anti cowboys. Which by the way makes me laugh.
Old 08-25-2005   #8
Crank_It_Up
Veteran

yeah, cool site indeed
Old 08-25-2005   #9
DFAN
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crank_It_Up
yeah, cool site indeed

If you look on the field there is a game still going on. It's sad when you throwing up shirts and signs that says dallas sucks and your team is getting their a55 stomped on the field and most of the fans have left.
Old 08-25-2005   #10
bcwray
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFAN
\your team is getting their a55 stomped on the field and most of the fans have left.
everytime you post you bring old memoried to mind

that td got me some front row seats at the 50, you dallas fans just have no faith
bcwray is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read