Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-22-2005   #1
The Preacher
Veteran

Default Debbie Downer Club

I love the Texans, too bad our o-line sucks.

It's good to have a franchise back in Houston; unfortunately the five year plan has turned into the eight year plan.

The NFL season is almost here, but the two preseason games have roughly prophesied a 6-10 season.

The first team unit has scored on almost every possession this preseason, but we'll be lucky to average 20 PPG.

AJ could have a monster season, but we obviously have no legitimate #2 and all those cover 2's will likely prevent him from getting 1,000 yards.

Carr hasn't been sacked yet, but he's only played a few series.

The first team D shut down Denver, but the way they played against Oakland showed they're still not a top 20 D.

The FO has put together an incredible group of young talent, but their 2nd and 3rd round draft choices prove their totally overrated.

The season starts in three weeks and I can't wait to see our beloved Texans get pummeled for the slackers they will always be.

Thanks for all the positive and negative opinions I respect both and have learned a lot about the Texans and football in general because of them. Just wanted to lighten things up. Peace be with you.
The Preacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2005   #2
Reddevil63
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13 Reddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballotReddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Send a message via AIM to Reddevil63 Send a message via Yahoo to Reddevil63

< thats all I heard, was there something important in there?
Old 08-22-2005   #3
Exascor
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 35348 Exascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddevil63
< thats all I heard, was there something important in there?
Read the post-don't just glance at it.
Exascor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2005   #4
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 15683 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Casserly drafts great 4th rounds, but his 2nd rounds have been busts and didn't draft who was wanted in the first round.

Capers has a great defensive mind, but is CLEARLY not going to take the team all the way.

... is that how it works?
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2005   #5
Buzz
Veteran

I think we should have something like this added to the smilies so we can use it when somebody makes one of those posts like the ones mentioned above:

Buzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2005   #6
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

This was a good thread but then people don't read the thread and understand it.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2005   #7
Crank_It_Up
Veteran

every year I tell myself to ignore the preseason, it means nothing... and yet every year I get sucked into all the drama. Ya gotta luv it!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read