Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 08-22-2005   #1
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Can anyone tell me what Bula Bula is?

And please let Vernand Morency know that he has been playing Bula Bula instead of football his whole life. I ask this because I am so getting tired of Spencer Tillman saying "this aint Bula Bula"

I love Spencer Tillman. He was one of my favorite Oilers but I don't think I can take much more of the Bula Bula.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2005   #2
BornOrange
All Pro

Rep Power: 15 BornOrange was voted MVPBornOrange was voted MVPBornOrange was voted MVPBornOrange was voted MVPBornOrange was voted MVP

He got that from Jerry Glanville.
He is saying that Morency doesn't need to dance around (Bula Bula) and should just turn upfield and hit the hole.
BornOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2005   #3
Paragon Blue
Veteran

I don't know but my brother and I were watching the game and we were saying that Spencer Tillman says some dumb things,
Old 08-22-2005   #4
Lucky

Rep Power: 119828 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

"Boola Boola" is the Yale fight song. As BornOrange said, it comes from Jerry Glanville who would make disparaging remarks about his rookie backs. Basically that they were green & weren't complete NFL backs. Lorenzo White was the guy Jerry rode the hardest with that label.
Old 08-22-2005   #5
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Those two words have haunted me since Saturday night. Bula Bula. It just like comes out and it drives me crazy. But I can stand Tillman's Bula Bula over Craig James anyday.
Old 08-22-2005   #6
cdastros
Rookie

Rep Power: 122 cdastros is a quality contributor and well respectedcdastros is a quality contributor and well respectedcdastros is a quality contributor and well respectedcdastros is a quality contributor and well respectedcdastros is a quality contributor and well respectedcdastros is a quality contributor and well respectedcdastros is a quality contributor and well respectedcdastros is a quality contributor and well respectedcdastros is a quality contributor and well respectedcdastros is a quality contributor and well respectedcdastros is a quality contributor and well respected

I have liked spence so far. He will go into detail on some play formations, and really brings a players perspective to the booth. I think sometomes ex players in the booth keep it to simple.
cdastros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2005   #7
BringItOn
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano
...But I can stand Tillman's Bula Bula over Craig James anyday.
I second that emotion.
BringItOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 08-24-2005   #8
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Still Bula Bula!!!!
Old 08-24-2005   #9
awtysst
Draft Guru

Rep Power: 2603 awtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky
"Boola Boola" is the Yale fight song. As BornOrange said, it comes from Jerry Glanville who would make disparaging remarks about his rookie backs. Basically that they were green & weren't complete NFL backs. Lorenzo White was the guy Jerry rode the hardest with that label.
whatever happened to Lorenzo White? I loved to run in at the corners in Tecmo Superbowl.

I'm Pro Fig Newton, not Cam Newton!
-awtysst on 4/28/2011
awtysst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2005   #10
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

He went to Cleveland before they became the Ravens and that was that.
Old 08-24-2005   #11
awtysst
Draft Guru

Rep Power: 2603 awtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
He went to Cleveland before they became the Ravens and that was that.
Ah memories...

And please do not start quoting that damn song from Cats

-awtysst on 4/28/2011
Old 08-25-2005   #12
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Hey I don't even know what song your talking about. This aint Bula Bula you know.
Old 08-25-2005   #13
awtysst
Draft Guru

Quote:
Hey I don't even know what song your talking about. This aint Bula Bula you know.
That was a general request to the board as I thought someoen would start quoting the song Memory from the play cats. I did not enjoy the play so I requested that nobody quote it.

-awtysst on 4/28/2011

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read