Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Raiders Game thread

NFL Network will be showing this game on Monday 7am EST. Guess I'll be watching No Huddle in hopes of catching a glimpse.

Are we lining up in the base D or are they lining up in the nickle/dime? Just want to know since I can't see the game.

They brought in the nickel I think for the TD play.. thier 1st pass of the game if I remember right.

I doubt a corner at 5'9 would get that ball most of the time against a 6'2 receiver.. a 6'2 215 pound receiver.. a what, 180 pound corner? mismatch

for those who didnt see the TD.. the ball was underthrown right to faggins, and Gaberial came over the top of Faggins and took it from him.

DoCt3rJ said:
I doubt a corner at 5'9 would get that ball most of the time against a 6'2 receiver.. a 6'2 215 pound receiver.. a what, 180 pound corner? mismatch

Then they had better get a new gameplan. There are plenty of 6'2 receivers in the league and all of the corners are small.

I can see the NFL is in mid-season form...jamming commercials down our throat at every possible opportunity.

Ok, I can't find the game feed online, you all are going to have to give a play by play for those of us who can't the game!

Damn this is killing me!

Texans Pride said:
Ok, I can't find the game feed online, you all are going to have to give a play by play for those of us who can't the game!

Damn this is killing me!
same here.

Texans Pride said:

Damn this is killing me!
I cant find it either, however the loop on 610 online is kinda funny

Back