Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 08-19-2005   #1
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10214 STEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Ed Reed highlights

http://tinyurl.com/9sdvp
STEEL BLUE TEXANS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2005   #2
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Rep Power: 572 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected

He makes everybody look like there moving in slow motion
Bubbajwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2005   #3
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10214 STEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respected

and those were highlights from just last season
STEEL BLUE TEXANS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2005   #4
Dubble Trubble
Rookie

The "U"

Now, the New Era begins.
Dubble Trubble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2005   #5
duece
Rookie

ed reed is the reason why i feel as though the texans need to try to get a serious FS....changes the whole completion of the game.....
Old 08-20-2005   #6
NoBullTexan
Veteran

Everybody wants what they ain't got. We got two good CBs. And if I recall Marcus Coleman had a hilight reel int return for a TD agains KC. So whats to worry about?
Old 08-20-2005   #7
duece
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoBullTexan
Everybody wants what they ain't got. We got two good CBs. And if I recall Marcus Coleman had a hilight reel int return for a TD agains KC. So whats to worry about?
okay so he had one highlight reel against kc..how about all the other plays that he gave up because he was out of position and in general is marginal....now i know you will come back with the he had an int tonight arguement...BUT how many plays did he give up on that same drive...i was at the game and i counted 4. every time the wr caught the ball on that dig that was HIS play. i would hope after 4 times of giving up a big 3rd down you would get the picture. oak went to the well 1 too many times. coleman WAS a good S, he is marginal now. truth be told we need better.

yes we have two good cb's, if i had my choice i would have let p-buch go and put my money on ed reed, and kept glenn. let d-rob handle his bizz on one side of the field and let reed shadow glenn, because we all know that glenn is getting slower. put hey i don't have a problem with p-buch and d-rob. i think given time they could be the next great cb duo much like philly had for so long.(what people fail to remember though is that they had brian dawkins at S...as stated a good/great S changes the complexion of the game.)

anyway it goes i like or defense but our offensive play calling has to get better.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read