Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 08-15-2005   #1
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10214 STEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Ray Lewis video

http://rapidshare.de/files/4018580/raylewis52.wmv.html
STEEL BLUE TEXANS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005   #2
bcwray
Veteran

do i have to sign upfor it to play video?
bcwray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005   #3
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10214 STEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respected

No. Just click on FREE
Old 08-15-2005   #4
bcwray
Veteran

i scrolled down clicked free, and then it too me to a site no upload in progress and to browse my own files to upload it. at the bottom it says
Quote:
You have requested the file raylewis52.wmv (18452348 Bytes). This file has been downloaded 6 times already.
it didnt launch a video or anything. sorry, im just clueless. I must have seen T.O. stupidity too much this week, its getting to me.
Old 08-15-2005   #5
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

There is a timer at the bottom. Wait for it and the file will come up. Takes about 15 seconds.
Old 08-15-2005   #6
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 145735 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

As I "experienced" the site, I had to:

1. Select Free at the bottom of the First Page.

2. Select Free at the bottom of the Second Page.

3. Wait for a "Free Account" timer to finish, in my case 12 seconds (gave me countdown every 3 sec.)

4. THEN I had to click on the link for the .wmv file itself in the same area that the countdown had been.

5. At that point, you have the standard options of Open, Save to Disk, etc.
disaacks3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005   #7
bcwray
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3
As I "experienced" the site, I had to:

1. Select Free at the bottom of the First Page.

2. Select Free at the bottom of the Second Page.

3. Wait for a "Free Account" timer to finish, in my case 12 seconds (gave me countdown every 3 sec.)

4. THEN I had to click on the link for the .wmv file itself in the same area that the countdown had been.

5. At that point, you have the standard options of Open, Save to Disk, etc.
thanks, that got it. with all that trouble this video better be good
Sponsored links

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read