Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 08-04-2005   #1
DRIFTAWAY
All Pro

should i trade domanick davis for clinton portis and caddy williams?
Most Improved- Juwan Howard
DRIFTAWAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2005   #2
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

who're your other RB's? I wouldn't do it because Caddy is unproven and DD catches better that Portis. But if u don't have depth, both would be good as starters and great as backups.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2005   #3
Derek
Rookie

Send a message via AIM to Derek Send a message via Yahoo to Derek

are you the one getting clinton portis and caddillac williams? if so accept the trade. but i wouldnt trade portis and caddillac williams for domanick davis, because portis is a way better back than the both of them..
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2005   #4
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek
are you the one getting clinton portis and caddillac williams? if so accept the trade. but i wouldnt trade portis and caddillac williams for domanick davis, because portis is a way better back than the both of them..
Not last year fantasy wise. Gibbs doesnt now how to play on the offensive side of the ball anymore and the 1st preseason game didnt show any progress.

I'd do it cause I like both Portis, even though I have my doubts about the Skins offense, and Williams.

And I believe that RB this year may be by committe at times for the Texans with Morency and Hollings impressing the coaching staff. Davis will still probably get the goal line carries.

It's a tough call.

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2005   #5
texan279
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3367 texan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respected

Keep Davis...

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read