Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 07-04-2004   #1
HowBoutThemCowboys!
All Pro

Rep Power: 29 HowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performer
Default This pic rocks I must say

HowBoutThemCowboys! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2004   #2
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

These are better...

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2004   #3
Panther5407
All Pro

My vote for best picture belongs to Fiddy's. I didn't see what was so great about the first one anyways, its not like he's laying a huge hit or was the only one to hit Carr that year.
Old 07-04-2004   #4
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4090 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

This one should make you smile

19 to 10
Old 07-04-2004   #5
Huge
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 Huge was voted MVPHuge was voted MVPHuge was voted MVPHuge was voted MVP

I will always be confused by those that live by the "negative attention is better than no attention" philosophy.

BTW...that picture does rock. Your post however does not.
Huge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2004   #6
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

I was looking for this one, and courtesy of HPF.com here it is...

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2004   #7
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 63569 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected

why thank you fiddy. that was formerly my desk top picture. bottom line is

19-10

you still have a while yet to redeem yourself. dont you have some crack to smoke or a prohbation officer to visit?

powda is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 07-05-2004   #8
HowBoutThemCowboys!
All Pro

Rep Power: 29 HowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performer

Guys, Guys its just my favorite NFL picture, didnt want to bring any negatives. Its just in my opinion my favorite pic. The pics you guys have posted are your favorites and I respect that. How about this thread is now the "Show your favorite NFL pic" thread. And you cant have a Texans vs. Boys pic. So to start it off, this is my favorite

Last edited by HowBoutThemCowboys!; 07-05-2004 at 06:46 PM.
Old 07-05-2004   #9
Lucky

Rep Power: 100513 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

This thread is akin to a Hatfield walking into a McCoy family reunion with his hands tied behind his back and shouting...

"Will someone here please hit me?!!!".

No sir, I will not engage in your bizarre form of masochism. However, I will share a photo I'm quite fond of.

Lucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2004   #10
texan279
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3366 texan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respected

Can I use this one?

Old 07-06-2004   #11
chicagotexan
All Pro

Is there a pic of Jeramiyahhh Jonz pacing the sidelines in agony?
chicagotexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2004   #12
texans
Veteran

thats a classic
texans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2004   #13
H-TownRules
Veteran

I love the one with Walker yelling at Jerry Jones after we beat the Cowboys...its now my background for my desktop...thanks for the classic pic.
H-TownRules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2004   #14
HowBoutThemCowboys!
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
I was looking for this one, and courtesy of HPF.com here it is...

I think when he came up to Jones like that and started yelling at him was an extremely classless act. What did Jones ever say to him?

Dallas Cowboys- 5 Time World Champions
Old 08-04-2004   #15
LiveForTheGame
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to LiveForTheGame

HowboutThemCowboys,

I like your avator picture. Not because of T.O. being knocked down, but I like it because it's right after T.O. disrespected the enitre Cowboys franchise and every Cowboy that played before and after that event. It shows attitude, guts, and cockiness...what every NFL player needs. Also, it shows the rivalry between the 49ers and Cowboys which is something every fan loves- a rivalry...part of the reason College football is so special- the rivalries. However, it was a little outrageous what he did...I just like what it represents.
LiveForTheGame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2004   #16
HowBoutThemCowboys!
All Pro

Thats fair, I respect that. I know Dallas vs. Houston will always be a great rivalry and all. But just a player interacting with a owner who respected the Texan's great win doesnt leave good vibes with me, it would be one thing with a Dallas player but with a innocent owner... I do see where your going and you bring up a great point

Old 08-04-2004   #17
swisher
Old School

Rep Power: 668 swisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respected

http://www.hitch-a-pit.com/020908_TexansCowboys045.jpg
swisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2004   #18
swisher
Old School

Rep Power: 668 swisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respected

Old 08-04-2004   #19
swisher
Old School

http://www.mgreen.com/stadiumpics

great stadium pictures of the cowboys game
Old 08-04-2004   #20
HowBoutThemCowboys!
All Pro

Notice on page 1 in the middle I said show your favorite pic thats not from the Texan vs. Dallas game

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read