Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 08-03-2005   #1
jagsfanincanada
Veteran

Default Leftwich fat?

Looks pretty in shape here!

jagsfanincanada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2005   #2
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10214 STEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respected

PUPPIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STEEL BLUE TEXANS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2005   #3
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Looks like he's smugglin' raisins.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2005   #4
SESupergenius

Is he glad to see me?
Old 08-03-2005   #5
Stefunny~Bunny
Veteran

LOL.....

Bert Mccracken
Stefunny~Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2005   #6
Buzz
Veteran

He looks like he's ready to sit on the couch, drink some beers, and watch a game instead of play in one.
Buzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2005   #7
jagsfanincanada
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEEL BLUE TEXANS

PUPPIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol wow we've never seen that pic before.

Notice how my pic is from this year's training camp? How many years old is that pic? Please get new material.
Sponsored links
Old 08-03-2005   #8
kbourda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34 kbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respected

Well, Byron has never had a six pack. Though I do admit he looks like he's eating really well. *lol*
Old 08-03-2005   #9
Fldvldog
Veteran

Definately need new material...That pic was taken when he attended Marshall. JagfaninCanada's pic was 1 or 2 days ago...
Fldvldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2005   #10
Fldvldog
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulk75
Thanks for letting us know that he is not fat.But does he still have his breast implants
Does Carr still go to the salon daily?
Old 08-03-2005   #11
Fldvldog
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulk75
Probably, it is better then going to super cuts or Sports Clips.
Hmmm...true, true...
Old 08-03-2005   #12
Fldvldog
Veteran

I personally do not know why he started this thread...Maybe he just wanted to squash all of the "Byron is fat" nonsense...
Old 08-03-2005   #13
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 249374 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

I like the Byron is fat nonsense. I know it's not really true so much anymore but it's a stone cold fact that Byron was fat. There's no getting around that and he's always going to be sporting those chubby cheeks. I just like poking fun at the Jags fans about it. Don't worry guys, we'll get tired of making jokes about it in a little while.
Old 08-04-2005   #14
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel
Don't worry guys, we'll get tired of making jokes about it in a little while.
Whatchatalkinabout Willis?
Old 08-04-2005   #15
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

No harm in a little joking back and forth. If Jags fans get upset about the Byron's fat jokes then you might want to get a little more thick skinned. I know the jokes about David Carr's hair or being a male model etc. don't bother me at all as a Texan fan. So to sum it up we have the pretty boy, Jags have the chubby kid, and the Colts have a life-sized bobble head for our starting QBs.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005   #16
Fldvldog
Veteran

Nah, it never really bothers me, but if I see someone is joking about my QB, I can't help not saying something even though it is just a joke...
Old 08-04-2005   #17
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 73433 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagsfanincanada

Looks like he is wearing shoulderpads, a QB jacket, and hand warmers under a loose Jersey.

How can you tell he is not still like Picture #2?

Just think of it as more cushion for the hits.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005   #18
Texizgreat
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Texizgreat Send a message via Yahoo to Texizgreat

I like this one

i don't know how to paste pics in here the link will have to suffice

Last edited by Texizgreat; 10-16-2006 at 09:26 PM.
Texizgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005   #19
jagsfanincanada
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdEyeBC33
Who cares if he is fat or not? Why does a Jag fan come to a Texan board to ask if Leftwich is fat?(See title Leftwich Fat?) That's just asking for it. If you want new material then stop starting threads about it.
Lol holy, just some good natured ribbing in the offseason dude, no need to get bent out of shape over it!
Old 08-04-2005   #20
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagsfanincanada

Wow, someone has some mad Photoshop skills.
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read